Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*Author P.O.V*

"Zayn, get out!!!" Harry shouted as he grabbed his pillow and threw it at Zayn's stomach watching his friend take one last picture before closing the door.

"See you around." Niall said getting off the bed then taking off the condom and tied it before tossing it in the trash bin by Harry's door then put on his clothes.

A frown came up on Harry's face. He really thought that Niall was going to stay and cuddle him but he guess he was wrong. He put his hands over his face hearing Niall leave the room. He wasn't going to cry. He wasn't that much of a pussy. He just realized that all of this shit happen just for his virginity. He really didn't care anymore because the sex was amazing and he wouldn't mind having it over and over again with Niall. He sat up with a smile on his face grabbing his boxers and putting them on as Zayn came back in the room with a grin on his face. He jumped on the bed with a giggle as Harry went over to his picking out his clothes for tomorrow.

"I already know that I have to tell you everything so don't even start. Anyways it was amazing. It may have hurt but overall it was amazing. That girl you talked to she was right. My bum stings right now. I think Niall may have been more gentle then he should have. I did that little shoulder thing and it completely worked on him. I wanted to have sex with him again. I don't care about the whole relationship thing that's all behind me now I just want sex like you do. I feel so alive now. I've been missing out on so much. Thank you for making me see the light Zayn. I really owe you." Harry said wiping his cum off his stomach before going back over to his bed and laying down with a slight hiss.

Zayn put a hand to his chest feeling very proud as he wiped away some fake tears with a smile on his face. He laid on top of Harry pretending to cry some more wrapping his arms around Harry's neck making him laugh. He pushed Zayn off of him and regret it as he let out a loud sob in his ear making him flinch. Zayn pushed Harry out the bed who groaned in pain as his hip came into contact with something. He grabbed it making his eyes grow wide. He couldn't believe that he was holding Niall's phone. When he blinked, it was gone. He heard a laugh and saw that Zayn had it. Harry got off the floor quickly and laid next to Zayn seeing him go through his stuff.

"Damn, he has like 10 thots trying to talk to him but he didn't answer any one of them." Zayn said as he deleted the girls' messages.

"Zayn, this isn't right. We have to go and give Niall his phone back." Harry said trying to grab the phone but Zayn pushed Harry out the bed again making him land on the same hip from before."Stop doing that. I don't want to end up like those old people who need Life Alert."

Zayn ignored him as his eyes grew wide seeing something on Niall's phone. He sat up with his mouth wide open. Harry got up from the floor rubbing his sore hip. He looked at Zayn and he giggled before he got on the bed trying to see why his mate looked like he seen a ghost. He looked over at Niall's phone and saw Zayn reading something. He was about to start reading but Zayn got off the bed going over to the door. Harry heard a moan come from the phone before it was quickly stopped and Zayn left the room then the house. Harry scratched the top of his head wondering what that was all about. It didn't take long for Zayn to come back with a smile on his face.

"What was that all about?" Harry asked and Zayn shook his head with a laugh as he sat down on the edge of the bed."It has to be some thing if you looked like you saw a ghost. Now tell me."

"All I will say is be careful when you have sex with Niall." Zayn said as he tried to block out the video he saw and the things he read a few minutes ago.

Harry looked at him confused. He didn't see what was the problem. Sure Niall was into some kinks but other than that he looked like a normal guy. Harry really couldn't see why he had to be careful and now he really wanted to see what Zayn saw. He got off the bed and stood in front of Zayn with his arms crossed over his chest and glaring into Zayn's eyes. He tapped his foot and leaning his head to the side a bit and Zayn knew what he wanted. He bit his bottom lip scratching the back of his head wondering should he tell if he did then Harry would be more carefully. He let out a breath of air deciding he was going to tell Harry he looked up at him and smiled.

"Niall relationships didn't last long because he was to rough in bed. He dated four girls and two of them had to go to the hospital. The other two vowed to never have sex again but they all kept in contact with him." Zayn said and Harry burst out laughing his face turning a bit red.

"Zayn, I'm not going to fall for that now tell me the truth." Harry said and Zayn shook his head standing up.

"That is the truth." Zayn said and Harry stopped laughing his face going completely serious as Zayn ran his fingers through his hair."We're both lucky to still be walking right now."

"Wait wait wait, what the happened to the girls?" Harry asked and Zayn shook his head about to walk out the room but Harry grabbed his arm.

"You'll have to ask him yourself. I can't tell. I'm just going to go home and get ready for tomorrow. Don't do anything stupid or I'll kill you." Zayn said kissing Harry's cheek before leaving the room and the house.

Harry gripped his hair as he looked down at his feet before a thought could come to his mind there was a knock on the door. He left his room and went downstairs to get it opening the door to see Ms.Bradley standing there fixing her shirt. He looked at her confused wondering why on earth would she be here at a time like this. He took in her body and saw that she looked like she was just getting ready for bed. He thought about today wondering did he do anything that could be related to her. He tapped his chin before his eyes grew wide remembering that his bedroom window was open while he and Niall had sex. He suddenly remember that Ms.Bradley likes to keep her windows open making Harry mentally face palm.

"I told you to stay away from him. Now he took your innocence. I can smell it." Ms.Bradley said and Harry gasped before trying to smell himself seeing did he smell like sex."All I want is for you to not do it again."

"I won't. I promise." Harry said and Ms.Bradley nodded before leaving and Harry closed the door locking the door as well."What a fucking day."
»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Well well well we got some juicy background on Niall I wonder what happened to the girls oh wait I know already. Since I deleted two stories I'm going to put out two Narry stories but I won't be starting them until the spring of 2016. So now it looks like Harry wants to have sex with Niall again I wonder what's going to happen between the two of them. I'm somewhat still trying to figure that out but no need to worry I always come through with something.

Bye my strawberries.♥