Chapter 37

Chapter 37

*Author P.O.V*

"Don't worry about it. I'll provide for the both of us until you get a job if you're willing to move in with me." Niall states and Harry nods his head quickly.

"Of course but are you sure? I mean I can always stay at my parents place." Harry replies then processes to kiss Niall on the lips.

"Yeah. I don't care. It can take days, weeks, months, or a year. I want this to work with us." Niall says, making Harry's heart melt into a puddle.

Though that is a very fast move on their part, neither one of them care. They feel that they know each other long enough to move in together. In a way, it is a way for them to start over. They both are two completely different people from their previous self. Harry likes the thought of living in a apartment with Niall anyway. He doesn't like being alone and with Niall there he'll have easy access to him. Neither one of them would have to go out of their way to see each other. They will finally get away from Ms.Bradley and her lunatic of a son. He also kind of has a bucket list to have sex with his significant other everywhere in their home. He can definitely cross that off now even though he hasn't gotten to it yet. He knows that it'll come soon though. There are no cons in Harry's mind with moving in with Niall.

"I'm sure that will bring in a lot of money for you both if you two plan on being together after this." Gemma says sarcastically.

"Gemma stop it right now." Harry's father whispers giving his daughter a strong glare.

"It's fine. I would be the same way considering the things that I did in the past and how I look now." Niall says with a shrug winning over Harry's family, expect Gemma, even more.

She continues to gag, roll her eyes, and make side comments about Niall and Harry throughout the dinner. She does have a negative spirit but she also is just looking out for her brother even though he's the oldest. Everyone has just tune her out and focuses on the three graduates in front of them. Everyone hug and give each other kisses before they part ways. Niall and Harry goes to walk around for a bit before they head to go home. They hold hands that swing back and forth as they walk. They are glad that it is a nice day. The sun is shining as bright as ever. The sky is clear of any clouds. The flowers around them make the air smell so good. The two stop at a lake and Harry let a smile come up on his face when he feels Niall come behind him and hold his waist. A laugh leaves his mouth when he feels the blonde hair male put his chin on his shoulder. He rests his hands on top of Niall's and let's out a hum.

"Everything has been so perfect lately." Harry says, turning his head to get a better look at his boyfriend.

"And it'll only keep getting better." Niall states before kissing Harry's mouth and squeezing his hips.

Harry turns his body so his back is facing the lake now. He wraps his arms around Niall's neck and bring him closer. He tenses up before he starts to relax again when he feels Niall's hand grab his butt. He feels Niall's tongue makes its way into his mouth, which takes him by surprise for a quick second. The few people that walk pass them look at them with complete adoration. Harry pulls away from the kiss after a while and looks into his boyfriend's eyes. He can see the lust in his blue eyes, which makes him bite his bottom lip. He wouldn't mind letting off some steam through some sexual actions. He hasn't done anything sexual with Niall in a while. He hopes Niall won't mind it since he's trying to change for the better. He stops his thoughts and comes back to the real world. He let's out a chuckle when Niall pulls his bottom lip from between his teeth.

"Did you find a apartment or house?" Harry asks with a little bit of mischief in his voice as he plays with his fingers.

"There's this one apartment that I'm looking at. The owner isn't there so we can go check it out if you want to." Niall explains with a shrug.

"I don't want to check it out. I want you to fuck me in it." Harry whispers, which makes Niall's eyes grow wide.

"Oh god. I've turn you into the old me." Niall states with a chuckle and a shake of his head.

He agrees with Harry's plan anyway. They both head to the apartment with Harry practically jumping around in excitement. His bucket list is already happening. They make it to the nice building with Niall using the key he has to open the door. Harry is quick about taking off his clothes. His dick is slightly hard as Niall closes and locks the front door. Harry's eyes light up when he sees a balcony with a really nice view. He instantly goes over to and lean his back against the rail. He watches Niall take off his clothes slowly with a smirk on his face. The blonde hair male can see how much his boyfriend is growing impatient. He adds on to it by walking slower making Harry let out a groan. There isn't much time put to waste when Niall gets close to Harry. A laugh leaves Niall's mouth when Harry takes hold of his shoulders and pull him close. He leans his face close to Harry's neck and start to leave kisses on it. He can feel Harry's dick getting hard by the second, which turn him on even more.

"The old Niall came out to play for a while. First I'm gonna fuck you here, then the bathroom, the living room floor, on the kitchen counter, the wall, the window, and finally the hallway of the building." Niall explains, taking Harry's breath away.

"That's a lot of rounds." Harry states before letting out a gasp when he feels his boyfriend enter him slowly.

"And you're gonna be screaming and cumming in each one." Niall whispers with Harry shivering in excitement.

He made sure that he kept that promise too. He had the green eyed male in every position he could think of when he was giving his boyfriend the best sex he has ever had. He didn't stop at all either between the rounds. He really didn't want to stop but he had to think of Harry's stability though. He knew Harry doesn't last long with his rounds. Harry has only gone up to three rounds with him. If he would have went over six rounds, he was sure something bad would have happen to the green eye male. He couldn't take that risk for his own pleasure. Harry's hair was sweated out and his glasses was long gone. He felt like he was going to pass out. His body was covered in hickies and Niall's fingerprints. Life had gotten better just like Niall said.
»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Ayee I'm back. I'm going to try and finish this story as fast as possible. I only have two more chapters to write. Thank the heavens. Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye my Escalate.☺👅😝