Chapter 17 (!)

Chapter 17 (!)

*Author P.O.V*

*20 Minutes Later*

After eating and just hanging out with Niall for a few minutes Harry was making his way to his house. He glanced over at Ms.Bradly house and saw a curtain move. He quickly ran to his house and pulled out his keys fumbling with them. Just as he got it in the hole he heard that all to familiar voice shout his name. He cringed and turned to see Ms.Bradley walking to him quickly. Harry knew he was in for a mouthful as he saw the angry but disappointed look in her face. In honesty all he wanted to do was shove her into some bushes and go in the house to relax. He unlocked the door just as Ms.Bradley stopped in front of him putting her hands on her hips and shaking her head.

"I told you to stay away yet you didn't listen I heard you across the street Harry. He's using you dear I don't want you to end up like those girls I saw leaving his house. He's a bad boy that needs a good ass kicking and a lot of holy water. Your a bright boy and he doesn't deserve someone like you wait for the right one to give yourself to. Don't turn out like him hang out with Zayn he's a nice and smart boy he'll keep you focus on the right things." Ms.Bradley said and Harry nodded before quickly going in the house and closing door.

He let out a sigh before heading upstairs to his bathroom taking off his clothes and getting in the tub a breath of relief leaving his mouth. He closed his eyes and leaned back just as his phone vibrated on the counter. He reached over and grabbed it then unlocked it to see a text from Niall. Harry eyes grew wide at the message but replied back right away before putting his phone back. He laid there for a few minutes before he decided to actually wash himself up. Just as he got out the tub wrapping a towel around his wasit there was a knock on the door. He went downstairs to go get it and opened the door to see a shirtless Niall standing there. He walked in leaving Harry to close the door before following him to his bedroom.

"Might as well have you ride me one last time before your on bed rest." Niall said slipping out of his sweatpants to show that he didn't have on any boxers."I'll make sure this will last."

Harry nodded before dropping his towel then walked over to Niall who was sitting on the edge of the bed. Harry straddled his lap then lined his entrance with his cock and sank down slowly. He gripped his own thighs as he started to move back and forth at a slow pace. He closed his eyes and hummed in delight as Niall started to kiss his neck with his hands holding onto his back. He started to move at a faster pace letting out a quiet moan as his hands gripped Niall's shoulder tight. His nails breaking skin but not enough where it could draw blood which he was thankful for. He could feel Niall's hands go to his bum and squeezed tightly.

"Fuck you feel so good inside of me." Harry blurted and he blushed deeply because he thought he said that in his head.

"That was hot." Niall said looking up at Harry for a few seconds before he went to suck his nipples."You should start talking like that more often."

Harry nodded his head before putting one of his hands in Niall's hair and tugged on it. He felt Niall buck his hips up jabbing his prostate dead on making him squeeze his eyes close tightly and hiss loudly. Harry brought his mouth to Niall's and suddenly everything felt different. It didn't feel like just sex it felt like it had a real meaning behind it. He didn't know if Niall felt it but he surely did and it felt wonderful to him. That's when every thing hit him in the face finally getting why he was feeling like this. He didn't want to feel like this it was the worst possible time to feel like this. He felt so stupid for feeling like this he was snapped out of his thoughts as Niall suddenly came inside of him.

Harry moaned at the feeling before he ejaculated on Niall's stomach and a little bit on his chest. Harry slowly got off of Niall feeling his cum already trickle down his thighs. He regretted taking that bath from before because he was kind of dirty again. He went to the bathroom and grabbed some tissue wiping himself off and brought some tissues back for Niall to clean himself with. Harry put on some boxers before getting on his bed as Niall got dress again. Harry expected him to leave but he didn't in fact he got in the bed next to Harry. He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes as Harry continued to stare at him. Usually Niall or he would leave after sex but it looks like today wasn't that day.

"Don't you got some place to be?" Harry asked not trying to sound rude but it kind of did turn out like that.

"If you didn't want me here, then you could have just said that." Niall said about to get up but Harry grabbed his arm shaking his head.

"I didn't mean it like that. Don't go please. I need someone to keep me company since Zayn isn't here." Harry said while playing with his fingers.

"I'm just joking with you, Haz." Niall said bumping shoulders with Harry who gave him a confusing look.

"Haz?" Harry asked scratching the back of his head and Niall shrugged with a laugh.

"Thought I'd give you a nickname. If you don't like it, I won't call you that." Niall said before laying back down as Harry nodded and laid back down as well.

"I like it." Harry said before closing his eyes and soon he and Niall was asleep and a few minutes later they were holding each other.
»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Another sexual chapter for you guys don't worry I'm digging more into the plot. I don't know what to write for this author note so this is going to be really short but nobody doesn't care so its all good. Dame this is the shortest author note I have ever written.

Bye my My Homies Still.✌