Chapter 22

Chapter 22

*Author P.O.V*

"I should have stayed home." Harry said as he carefully cleaned off his glasses."Where the hell are you Zayn?"

He cringed as some people bumped into him from dancing. He just wanted to go home and read but he couldn't just leave Zayn. Even though Zayn ditched him, he was going to stay no matter how much he wanted to zoom up out the loud house. He put his glasses on just in time to see Niall walking around the dances bodies. A lot of cheering ringed throughout the house as Talking Body by Tove Lo came on. Harry went over to Niall trying not to shove people to the floor hard but it was really tempting. When he finally did get in front of Niall, he stumbled a bit making him crash into Niall's chest. Harry blushed as he stood up straight and fixed his hair a little bit. He put his hands into his pockets and rocked on his heels with a slight smile.

"What are you doing here?" Niall asked as he looked pass Harry and at the people dancing in the living room.

"Zayn pulled me along and now I can't seem to find him anywhere." Harry said with a shrug as he looked down at his shoes.

He looked up and frowned when he saw that Niall wasn't there anymore. He looked around the crowd and sighed when he couldn't find his boyfriend. He jumped once he felt someone's hand land on his arm and squeezed it softly. Harry turned around to see a smiling Shawn who was holding a beer can in his hand. Harry smiled at him before he gave him a friendly hug. He didn't even have time to get a sentence out when he was pulled onto the dance floor. He blushed deeply as Shawn danced around him trying to get him to dance as well. It took a while but Harry let loose and started to dance with Shawn. He didn't find it dirty at all as his bum was pressed against Shawn's crotch as they danced. It felt a bit relaxing and he finally sees why so many people are dancing.

His body froze up when he looked up to see Niall leaning against a wall as a blonde talked his ear off. Niall wasn't listening to her though he was focus on Harry. A frown came up on Shawn's face when he saw that Harry stopped dancing. He looked over to where was looking until his eyes fell upon Niall. A burning fire was set in Harry's body as he tried to read Niall's face. The fire slowly spreading across his body the longer he looked. He felt he was going to collapse any minute because shit the face Niall was giving him was hot. He left Shawn and walked over to Niall feeling like his heart turned into a hammer and pounded on his ribs. He felt like a prey willingly giving himself to his predator. The blonde walking away from Niall when she noticed he wasn't listening to her at all.

"Now if we're talking body, You got a perfect one so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love right, we fuck for life on and on and on." Niall sung softly into Harry's ear when he was close enough.

Harry really didn't give a fuck about his bum after he heard that. He pushed his lips against Niall's while closing his eyes. He just wanted to do it right here while everyone was there. He didn't give a single fuck as he grinded his crotch against Niall's slowly. Shawn looked at the two with sad eyes as he sipped from his drink. He turned around and walked away with a very hurting heart. Niall and Harry went to the basement in the house. They both fell onto the twin sized bed that was against the wall. Harry tugged Niall's shirt off and started to kiss his neck. A shiver ran up his spine feeling Niall's hands on his zipper. His eyes grew wide when he heard someone clear their throat. Harry quickly pushed a groaning Niall off of him.

"We're so sorry. We honestly didn't see you guys there." Harry said as he ran his fingers through his hair as Niall straddled him again.

"You can continue." A guy said as he and his other friends nodded with a smirk while putting down the anime cards they were playing with."It was really hot."

"Niall no, they're like 13." Harry said when Niall leaned forward to nip at his neck.

"We're 15 just so you know." Another boy said as he pointed at him and his friends with a proud smile.

"Your still kids that shouldn't watch adults do these type of things." Harry said while giving the young boys a slight glare.

"Beat it." Niall said pointing to the door and the boys quickly left while shutting the door."Now they're gone."

Harry shook his head before he took off his shirt and tossed it on the floor. He pulled Niall back on top of him while taking off his glasses. He sat it on top of his shirt as Niall pulled off both of their jeans. The thumping from upstairs was vibrating the walls and ceiling. Harry and Niall blocked it out though as they made out on the soft bed. Harry hoped nobody just burst in and saw them because he would die from the embarrassment. The thought was wiped away when he saw a completely naked Niall pulling down his boxers. Tingles went through Harry's body as the cool air poked at his skin. He tensed up when he felt Niall's spit covered fingers poke at his entrance. He sucked in some air when Niall's index finger slowly entered him.

"Relax alright. I won't hurt you. Only please." Niall said quietly as he looked down at Harry's face before he kissed random spots on it.
»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I haven't listened to talking body in a really long time. Now when I do here it I get so pumped then I think about this story and all that shit. I remember the first day I heard it. I was skimming radio stations then I randomly heard If you love me right we fuck for life on and on and on. And so I would always try to catch it on the radio. As soon as I heard the song completely I fell in love so fast.

Bye my This Is Gospel.❤✋