Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Author P.O.V*

Harry positioned himself over Niall's cock before sinking down slowly and closing his eyes. His hands gripped Niall's shoulders feeling really full at the moment as he rocked his hips slowly. Since he was in charge he decided that he was going to go his own place but Niall had other plans. Niall grabbed Harry's hips tightly knowing that was going to leave marks as he made Harry pick up the pace. Harry closed his eyes leaning his forehead on Niall's forehead both of them letting out loud pants and groans. The room smelling like a lot of sex as Harry kissed Niall's lips softly with a groan.

"We definitely can't do any of this tomorrow." Harry panted out feeling Niall's tongue lick his nipples then biting them softly.

"I don't think I'll be able to resist you now." Niall said and Harry eyes grew wide a gasp leaving his mouth as Niall hit his prostate.

Harry grabbed the headboard a whine leaving his mouth as his cock brushed against Niall's stomach. Niall's hand wrapped around Harry's cock and slowly started to pump making Harry tremble in pleasure. Harry could feel tears come to his eyes because he was so close to releasing but he needed something to push him over the edge. Niall took notice and snap his hips up slamming into Harry's prostate making him let out a high pitched moan as he ejaculated all over Niall's stomach. He slumped forward leaning on Niall's chest for support as he closed his eyes trying to steady his breathing.

Niall pressed soft kisses to Harry's neck and rubbed his back as Harry let out a soft moan. Harry clenched and unclenched around Niall's cock making him groan and release inside of Harry. He turned Harry's face to him and he kissed him roughly shoving his tongue inside. Harry kissed back lazily a breath of relief leaving his mouth as Niall pulled out of him and laid him down on the bed. Harry let out a hiss as Niall licked up the cum from between his thighs and by his wrecked hole. Niall went over to his closet and slipped on some sweatpants not bothering for some boxers.

He turned around about to ask Harry did he want to get cleaned up but he stopped himself seeing Harry out like a light. Niall let out a quiet laugh before going over to the bed and put the duvets over Harry's body. He walked out the room closing the door slowly before heading down the hall as the doorbell rang. He went to the front door and opened it to reveal Zayn there with his hands on his hips trying to look inside the house. Zayn mentally snapped his fingers seeing Harry's bookbag on the floor next to the door.

"You better have been gentle with him." Zayn said and Niall nodded at him.

"Why would I when he wanted me to be rough?" Niall asked and Zayn glared at him and opened his mouth about to yell for Harry to come down but Niall covered his mouth."He just fell asleep."

"Fine." Zayn said after pushing Niall's hand away before he left with a frown on his face.

*Next Day*

"Harry, please have a seat." The professor said as Harry stood in the back of the class with a blush on his face.

"I'm fine like this. Please continue with the lesson." Harry said as he fixed his glasses looking down at his notes as some students started to laugh having a thought of why he doesn't want to sit down.

He tried to sit today but his bum was on fire. He could barely walk without feeling like his legs were going to collapse on him. When he woke this morning in Niall's bed, he let out a scream when he tried to get out of bed. Niall had to help him with everything laughing about the whole situation which made Harry feel even more embarrassed. He avoided Zayn all today not wanting to get pushed with a lot of questions. At the moment he could feel Zayn glaring at him not in a angry way but more of a questioning way. The bell rang for lunch and Harry stayed behind moving slowly to gather his things.

"How many times did you guys fuck?" Zayn asked coming up to Harry who jumped dropping his books on the floor.

"Three times." Harry said and bent over to pick up his books but quickly stood straight again mentally screaming at the burning pain in his bum.

"He must have really did a number on you." Zayn said with a laugh as he picked up Harry's books and walked out the room with his best mate."You know you didn't have to lie to me about where you was going. I would have let you went."

"Yeah and I'm sorry." Harry said as they headed to the lunch room going over to their table.

"It's alright Harry. If you haven't went to Niall's house, I would have never got Louis real number." Zayn said helping Harry sit down before sitting down across from him pulling out his phone to show Louis' number.

"Good for you." Harry said as he stood back up and grabbed his lunch out of his bookbag with Zayn grabbing his lunch out of his bookbag as well.

Harry let out a yelp as a hand grabbed his bum and squeezed it tight. He turned his head to see it was Niall with a smirk on his face as he let go of Harry's bum. Harry glared at him as he pushed his glasses to his face then started to eat his food as Niall sat down and started to eat. Harry felt like crying right now because it felt like someone tried to rip him apart from his asshole. He was somewhat glad that the rest of his body didn't hurt that much. Don't get him wrong his thighs, back, and legs were hurting but he could handle it.

"Don't forget to come over my house so I can make you feel better." Niall said and Harry nodded at him.

"I highly doubt that you'll feel better." Zayn mumbled as he rolled his eyes.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I feel like flexing because I'm a amazing writer I know I brag a lot but I can't help it. You guys tell me that you like my writing style and that I'm one of your favorite authors and it makes me really cocky but very emotional. I just love coming up with new stories it's fun and wild but anyway see you in the next chapter.

Bye my Sweater Weather.:-)