Chapter 25 (!)

Chapter 25 (!)

*Author P.O.V*

"You had no right to treat Harry like that. You knew he liked you yet you toyed him along. He's across the street crying his eyes out because of you. I should just kick you in the balls." Zayn said poking at Niall's chest.

"I tried to work it out with him. I told him none of my relationships work out yet he still wanted to be with me. I honestly didn't mean for him to get hurt." Niall said with a shrug as a girl walked down the stairs in his shirt.

"God your such a fuckboy." Zayn said causing the girl to feel awkward as she turned back around and headed up the stairs.

"Fine, I'll go talk to him." Niall said before going up the stairs and telling the girl to wait on him.

He got dress before he came back down the stairs. He was wearing basketball shorts and a long, see through tank top with some gym shoes. Zayn scoffed at the choice of clothing then pointed for Niall to get out. Even though the house was his, Niall left anyway with a sigh. He jogged across the street seeing Shawn help his mother carry some food in the house. Niall entered Harry's house before Ms.Bradley could scoff or roll her eyes at him. He headed straight for Harry's bedroom to see him sleep with dried tears on his face. Niall slowly closed the door then went over to the bed. He tapped Harry's arm, which caused him to turn over and let out a groan. Niall tried again and Harry smacked his hand away with another groan. Niall tried one last time and Harry finally woke up while yawning and stretching his arms over his head. Harry's eyes grew wide seeing Niall standing there looking really good.

"What are you doing here, Niall?" Harry asked rubbing his eyes and pushing his duvets off of him.

"I came here to apologize for using you. I didn't mean to hurt you at all." Niall said while sitting down on the edge of the bed."I really hope you can forgive me."

"Its hard for me to hold a grudge but I forgive you but I'm still going to keep my distance from you for a while." Harry said while Niall nodded then leaned forward to Harry.

"You have a little bit of drool right here." Niall said reaching his hand up to slowly wipe it away while slightly brushing Harry's bottom lip.

It really didn't take long for Harry to be completely naked with Niall naked on top of him. He knew it was stupid of him to be doing this but he couldn't help himself. Niall's dick was just that addictive to him. He gripped Niall's back and moaned loudly as Niall roughly thrust into him. His back arching off the bed while Niall kissed and sucked along his neck. The bed squeaked with each hard thrust Niall gave to Harry. The front door opened and Zayn walked in the house wishing that Niall didn't make Harry cry. He shut the door then walked upstairs but stopped in his tracks. Since Harry's bedroom was straight down the hall, Zayn could hear the squeaks from the bed and the whimpers from Harry. Zayn face palmed as he turned around and went down the stairs. He couldn't believe that Harry was actually doing that with Niall. He knew he should have went with Niall to stop it from happening. He sat himself down on the living room couch and turned on the Tv.

"Please faster!" Harry shouted and Zayn shook his head while turning up the volume."There!"

"Do not vomit on yourself." Zayn said to himself over and over again as he tried focusing his hearing on the Tv.

A few minutes later Harry and Niall climaxed at the same time. Harry ran his fingers through Niall's hair before bringing his face in for a kiss. His lips parted so Niall could slide his tongue inside. He closed his eyes and sighed when Niall pulled out of him slowly. A tingle spreading through Harry's body as Niall kissed down his body until he came to his stomach. He took his time in licking up Harry's cum feeling his hair being tugged on. His hands took the back of Harry's knees and pushed them to his chest. Harry quietly whimper as Niall licked over Harry's hole. He made sure to lick up every bit of cum before pulling away from Harry's body. He got off the bed just as Zayn burst through the door causing Harry to jump. A blush coming up on his cheeks knowing that Zayn knows what he and Niall just did. He covered himself with the duvets while Niall pulled on his boxers. He took his sweet time putting on his shorts and shoes as he looked at Zayn.

"Damn you're such a seducing fuckboy." Zayn said while he ran his fingers through his hair before pointing at Harry."Come on Harry. I thought you was going to kick him in the balls or something. His dick was literally just in some other girl."

"I'm sorry okay. It was my last time with him anyway." Harry said as he sat up with a wince.

"That's what they all say but do you know what happens? They either end up on 16 and pregnant, Mury, or with a disease." Zayn said putting his hands on his hips.

"I'm not like those people." Harry said with his head down feeling a bit ashamed of himself at the moment.

"He doesn't deserve you talking down to him like that." Niall said while putting on his shirt, which caused Harry's heart to twitch just the slightest bit in his body at his words.

"He's right. I'm sorry Harry. I just don't want you to fall for this fuckboy's tricks." Zayn said slowly turning his head to Niall, who rolled his eyes.

"Can you please stop calling him a fuckboy? Sure he may have hurt me but please don't call him rude names at all. Just mentally say it." Harry said defensively causing Zayn to look at him with a look of disbelief on his face.

"I'm done. You do you. I'll do me." Zayn said throwing his hands up in the air and walking out the room then out of the house.
»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

How do you guys feel about Harry letting Niall fuck him? How do you guys feel towards Zayn's way of handling the situation? How do you guys feel the next chapter will go? You know what? Don't even answer that last question because I might read your comment and pull a 180 on your ass and I really don't want to do that. I'm known for doing that so just answer the other two questions of mine.

Bye my Nouis shippers. ♥