Chapter 18

Chapter 18

*Author P.O.V*

*Next Day*

"So cute." Zayn said as he took a picture of Niall and Harry holding each other while sleeping."Wake up you beautiful sons of bitches you have to go to college you have 10 minutes to get ready so get to moving!!!"

"Well hello to you to Zayn." Niall said as he opened his eyes with a yawn while stretching his arms and legs.

"No, I want to sleep some more please." Harry said rolling on to his stomach making Zayn roll his eyes and smack Harry's bum hard."Fuck!!!"

"We're going to be late for college if you don't get up right now. I've never been late and I'm not going to start now." Zayn said and Harry rolled over onto his back looking over at Zayn.

"I'm on bed rest Zayn." Harry said and Zayn looked at him like he was stupid before fist bumping Niall.

"It finally happened. Well I'm heading out. I'll be sure to pick up your work from the professors and tell them why you couldn't come. I'm sure they'll love to hear all about it." Zayn said then left the house.

"You need anything before I go?" Niall asked as he got off the bed and did another stretch letting out a sigh as his back popped.

Harry told Niall what he needed and Niall did exactly what he was told before he left the house. Harry laid in his room munching on some chips while playing games on his phone. A groan leaving his mouth as a knock was heard on the front door. He sat up slowly then got out of bed feeling his legs and bum burn. He went down to the front door and opened it seeing Ms.Bradley standing there with a look of concern on her face. Right before Harry opened his mouth to speak Ms.Bradley grabbed his arm and pulled him to her house. She closed the door then led him down to her basement not noticing the look of pain on his face. Harry let out a breath of relief when she suddenly stopped in front of two disconnected pipes.

"Since your a handy man, I was just thinking that you can fix this. I'll even pay you." Ms.Bradley said sliding him the tool box.

Harry looked at her before sighing knowing he wouldn't be able to get out of this. He slowly bend over to get a better look at the pipes since he didn't have no his glasses. He let out a hiss feeling his bum sting more and it didn't help that Ms.Bradley bumped into accidentally. He got on his knees and grabbed some ducktape since he didn't want to be here for long. He heard someone clear their throat and looked over his shoulder to see a very attractive guy standing in the doorway of the basement. The guy looked at Harry confused before his brown eyes laned on Ms.Bradley. She clasped her hands together and tap Harry on the shoulder making him stop what he was doing and standing up.

"Harry this is my son Shawn who just came back from visiting his father. He lives here so you'll be seeing him a lot now. I'm sure you two will become the best of friends." Ms.Bradley said lightly pushing Harry over to Shawn.

"I didn't know you had a son and hi it's nice to meet you I live next door to your mother." Harry said shaking Shawn's hand with a smile on his face.

Shawn nodded and shook Harry's hand holding it firmly before letting go looking into Harry's eyes. He gave a grin to Harry finding him really handsome. He was glad that he was close up because he could see Harry's face perfectly. He could see his, a few small pink bumps, dimples, and the little bit of hair on his upper lip. He was glad that his mom was living next to this tall green eyed boy. He could tell that Harry had sex because he noticed the little limp and the way he bit his lip when he was walking over. Harry pointed behind him before he turned around and went back to what he was doing. He could feel Shawn's eyes on his bum as he got back on his knees again. Shawn shook his head and went over to Harry then picked him up off the floor making him look at him confused.

"Mom you shouldn't be having him doing this. Clearly he's had a rough night. He needs all the rest he can get at the moment." Shawn said giving a wink to Harry at the end making him blush and look down at his feet."I'll fix this."

"I'm so sorry Harry. I should have asked my son to do it. Shawn you should go take Harry to the kitchen and have some fresh muffins I made. I'm sure you boys will love it." Ms.Bradley said winking at Shawn while Harry let out a victory cheer in his head.

"Come on Harry." Shawn said as he grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him out of the basement and to the kitchen.

"Was it that obvious with the whole rough night stuff?" Harry asked as he rejected a muffin that Shawn held out to him.

"Like a sore thumb. Whoever caused it must be feeling really proud right now." Shawn said with a laugh which made Harry blush again and shake his head."I know this really sudden but I have to ask. Are you single by any chance?"

"I'm kind of seeing someone. It's getting a bit serious too. We can still be cool with each other." Harry lied he doesn't even know why he did it. It sort of just slipped out."Sorry though."

"Its fine no harm done at all." Shawn said with a shrug before biting into the muffin as Harry nodded feeling a little guilty.

"I think I'll just go now it was really nice meeting you Shawn." Harry said giving Shawn a wave before leaving the house going to his.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Hope you guys like the new cover to the story I really didn't want to change it but at the same time I did. I know this was short you don't have have to tell me I was rushing that's why it came out like this. Well a new character was thrown into the story I hope you enjoyed that I would like to know your thoughts on this.

Bye my In The End.:-D