Chapter 28

Chapter 28

*Author P.O.V*

"You did what?" Zayn asked into his phone as he paced around in Harry's hallway with his hand gripping his phone tightly."You've got to be joking right now."

While he was on the phone with his boyfriend, Harry was getting ready for class. Of course he would have been ready way before Harry and teasing him while he got ready but what was coming out of Louis' mouth was unbelievable. Harry, on the other hand, really want to know what they are talking about. It sounded pretty bad since he heard Zayn pacing and cursing a lot. He just hope that it doesn't end with them breaking up. It took a while but the call came to an end, Zayn got ready, and they were off to their campus. Harry tried to start a conversation with his best friend but he was quiet the whole walk there. It definitely gave Harry a sign that his friend was really upset. He was going to ask what was wrong but Zayn ran away to the parking lot. He watched him walk up to Louis who was putting out a cigarette with his back to Zayn. Harry's eyes grew wide as Zayn turn Louis around before slapping him hard across the face. The other people who saw either gasped or held their cheek with a hiss. Zayn put a smile on his face before turning around and walking back to his friend. Once he did, the two made their way to class in silence.

"What did he do?" Harry asked once they were in class and took a seat in the back.

"Got a bitch pregnant and dump me to try and make it work with her." Zayn mumbled as he opened his notebook and grabbed a pen.

Harry was going to comment about it but his attention was taken when he saw Niall whispering into some girl's ear. She giggled and blushed as she tried to take down her notes. It really didn't help Harry that the two was sitting right in front of him. He could clearly see Niall's hand squeezing and rubbing her thigh. He could also see the slight tent in Niall's jeans. He know it shouldn't really bother him but he couldn't help it. He deeply loves Niall. He wish they could have work out because then that could be him sitting next to Niall. He could be the one blushing and feeling Niall's hand on his thigh. All of this made him angry. If only he could have tried to change Niall of his sexual ways, then maybe they could still be dating. Harry suddenly got an idea as he ripped a piece of paper out of his notebook. He wrote down the words I love you before folding up the paper and quickly dropping it over Niall's shoulder. He started to write down his class notes while also looking at Niall open the paper. He crumbled up the paper then shot it into the trash when the professor wasn't looking. Harry's heart basically exploded as the girl next to Niall gave him a kiss on the cheek from that shot.

The rest of the classes Harry had were consisted of him thinking about how to kill Niall. He was beyond piss right now. He seriously just wanted to go and find Niall then smack him into next week. He was going to do that since all of his classes were over but he decided not to. He went home with his head down feeling like complete shit. Once he was in his bedroom, he tossed his bag on the floor and fell on his bed face first. He honestly didn't feel like doing anything right now. He just watch the guy he really care for throw his confession away. He was about to take a quick nap but a loud knock was heard from his door. He groaned as he got out of bed and went to go answer the door. He opened it to see Shawn standing there with a grin on his face and a rose in his hand. He held the rose out to Harry watching him take it. He could tell that Harry wasn't in a good mood but he hope this date would make up for it. He led Harry over to his house before taking him upstairs to his bedroom. He closed the door and locked it so his mother won't ruin anything. He sat down on the bed and turned on his TV as Harry sat next to him. Harry lifted a eyebrow when he saw that the zombie mode of Call Of Duty was on the TV.

"Zayn told me you like to play video games." Shawn said with a blush as he grabbed two controllers."I'm not the best at these type of games though."

"Well don't worry about it. You have me to help you out." Harry said with a smile as he patted Shawn's shoulder.

The two played the game for a few hours before they decided to call it quits. They talked for a while but then Shawn started to lean in for a kiss. Harry didn't mind at all as he let his lips come in contact with Shawn's. It was slow and gentle at first but then Harry started to get a bit rough with things. Shawn tried to keep up with the new pace that Harry had started but he couldn't. He could feel Harry's hand slowly go down to the zipper of his jeans. He only wanted a kiss not for them to have sex. He just wasn't that type of guy. He wish he was because he could tell Harry was into that type of stuff but he wasn't. He tried to speak up as Harry straddled his waist and tried to get him to be rough but both of them failed. The date was going downhill in a matter of seconds. Harry was going to undo Shawn's jeans but he was gently pushed away. He and Shawn looked at each other while panting heavily. They took a few minutes to regain some air before standing up. The silence in the room was killing them as they both fixed themselves.

"I was thinking that maybe once we made things official then we could go farther than kissing." Shawn said as Harry nodded.

"I understand completely. I don't even know why I tried to rush into that. I'm sorry." Harry said causing Shawn to shake his head.

"No don't be sorry. Its fine honestly." Shawn said making Harry chuckle while running his fingers through his hair.

"You two are so different." Harry mumbled as he realized his purpose for trying to basically hump Shawn."I really had a good time with you."

"I did too. Hopefully I can come over your house on the next date we have." Shawn said as he leaned forward to kiss Harry's cheek.

"I'll see you then." Harry said before unlocking the door then leaving and headed back to his home.
»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

So Harry basically thought that he was going to have sex with Niall. I know your heart may be breaking from Harry getting his feelings hurt but trust me it will all be worth it. So don't get angry with fuckboy Niall. Let nature aka this book take its course.

Bye my Daddy Issues.🎧🍟🍜