3

I decided to take a break before the big parade, I was lounging back onto my bed, my eyes trail over to the guitar I bought off of that samurai fan. It was 15k and worth it. I even bought a amp for it. I may have even bought a few pieces of merch. I used to be a big fan of samurai, still am but having the legendary johnny silverhand in my head, made me stop listening to it. So I don't get teased. I used to play guitar a long time ago but the need to play was always in my mind now, I assume because of the rocker boy in my head.

I sighed, sitting up. "Fuck it" i huffed out, grabbing the guitar, setting it up with the amp. I look back into Johnny's memories of playing and let my fingers do what they were destined to do.. play. I strummed my fingers on the guitar, playing never fade away. One of my favorite songs. I turned on the song itself, just to have it in the background.

"I saw in you what life was missing
You lit a flame that consumed my hate
I'm not one for reminiscing but
I'd trade it all for your sweet embrace" I sang out loud, getting into it, not caring about the world around me. It felt natural. I missed playing so much.

I started rocking out.

"There's a canvas with two faces
Of fallen angels who loved and lost
It was a passion for the ages
And in the end guess we paid the cost"

"A thing of beauty, I know
Will never fade away
What you did to me, I know
Said what you had to say
But a thing of beauty" johnny started singing along with me, watching me. Making me embarrassed slightly, my face turning red but I kept going. Trying to forget he was here.

"I see your eyes, I know you see me
You're like a ghost how you're everywhere
I'm your demon never leaving
A metal soul of rage and fear"
I know I had the biggest smile on my face, I was enjoying this so much. Letting myself go.

"A thing of beauty, I know
Will never fade away
What you did to me, I know
Said what you had to say
But a thing of beauty, I know
Will never fade away
And I'll do my duty, I know
Somehow I'll find a way
But a thing of beauty
Will never fade away
And I'll do my duty"

I did every part of the song perfectly, I however couldn't manage the solo to well until I let his fingers in his memories guide me.

I huffed, breathing heavily, literally out of breathe. My throats sore but I loved it.

"Holy shit" johnny said, literally in bewilderment. "I knew you played but never knew you were that good, kid." Taking off his sunglasses, he stared you down, a slight smile on his face.

I shook my head laughing. "I didn't know either. That made me feel... Alive. Again." I spoke softly, my eyes darting over to him. "No wonder you liked to play back in your day, old man
" I teased.

"Har har, I'm technically not a day over 34. So I'm not a old man."
He grumbled out, crossing his arms like a child.

"I must really be turning into you." I said putting the guitar down, a smile still on my face.

"It sure seems like it. You play good. You should play more, it makes me feel alive as well." Johnny spoke, trying to hide the fact he just wanted to see you play more, damn it was hot. He snapped out of his thoughts, clearing his throat trying to get his head out of the gutter.

I laughed a bit, shaking my head, sitting down on my bed. "I'll try.." I spoke before diving deep into my thoughts.

I shouldn't trust him, but I can't help it. I'm so terrified of him using me. It hurts so badly to know that's all he wants from me. I cleared all my thoughts of beginning to trust him and laid back on the bed. Johnny sat there on the couch, smoking a digital cigarette. My phone ringed, goro calling. I sighed.. answering. "What's up goro?" I answered.

"The parades starting"
----