10

Ever since last night I've kind of avoided v. I didn't want to embarrass her and I felt guilty. So I kept it to myself. The thoughts of her entering my mind throughout the day was insane. Shes gonna drive me crazy. I need to focus on something else. Luckily our band gig was soon..

"V! Get dressed, it's almost time to go." I shouted at her through her door, going to go sit on the couch. "Okay old man!" She shouted back at me. Her calling me old man was just a insult at this point, i grumbled insults under my breathe.

When v walked out of the bedroom dressed up, i had to hold myself back. A lot. She was dressed in a short skirt and a busty corset. All samurai color themed. Her thighs had black fishnets covering them and she was wearing platforms with spikes on them. Her jacket was my jacket replica.

Her make up done perfectly. Fuck. She was hot. I could feel my face getting red, I cleared my throat trying not to eye fuck her body anymore.  Why didn't I realize how hot she was before? Well I did but I could control myself and thoughts...

"Sooo what do you think?" She asked, smiling at me. "You look great v." I muttered putting on my glasses, trying to hide my red face. "Uhm.. we got to go to the band gig now. C'mon."

--

He dragged her out of the apartment, walking down the steps. He overheard the neighbors talking "did you hear those cats fucking last night? Shit was so loud." The neighbor grumbled. Looking tired. He chuckled, that definitely wasn't cats fucking. Or anyone fucking.

He managed to make it down to where their vehicle was parked.

He got onto the bike, waiting for v to hop on. "C'mon v, hop on kid." He asked her, sounded like he was in a rush.  "Damn impatient much?" She hopped on, wrapping her arms around him and holding on. "Very impatient." He muttered, starting up the bike and driving off.

The gig was being held at some underground place. Kerry gave us the cords. Johnny was excited to play and excited v was going to experience it. He had his guitar strapped to his back.

He sped up, going through traffic as fast as he could.

---

He hopped off the bike after parking it. "You ready v?" He asked her, grabbing her hand helping her off the bike. There seemed to be a ton of cars, bikes and people here. "Ready as I'll ever be, johnny." She mumbled to him, letting go of his hand.

They walked into the back doors together, seeing Kerry waiting for them.

"Kerry, my man." Johnny walked up to him, giving him a hug. "How's it going?" Johnny asked. "Holy shit johnny, you weren't joking! You look exactly the same." Kerry said laughing. "Everything's setup and ready. We just needed you. We got v close up seats to enjoy our show." Kerry said and winked at v, giving her a smirk as well.

"Preem, your the best. Does the group know?" Johnny looked towards the band room. "Nope, do you want to surprise them now?" Johnny nodded. V sat back quiet, watching johnny. She was happy for him. It made her happy to see him so eager and happy.  Kerry went to go grab the rest of the band leaving v and johnny alone. "Your quiet?" Johnny glanced back at her, curiosity in his eyes.

"I'm just admiring you. I'm content that your happy, and enjoying yourself. I worked so hard to see you happy. I'm so happy to see your first gig back." She muttered shyly.