12

Every single night since that day she blew up that building, she's been touching herself. However the last few nights, she never got her release. Johnny knew something was up then. She was frustrated and couldn't release her pent up frustration anymore. It was frustrating them both. They were arguing almost always now. Johnny knew something was bothering her. Just his pride was getting in the way of asking.

He had another gig tonight, v was tagging along. The ride there was quiet for the most part.

The two were dressed up. Johnny wearing his signature look for the gig and v was wearing a short skirt, he didn't even know if she was wearing any underwear underneath. Black Tights and and lose crop top with samurai logo on it. Her makeup matching her fit. Her nails were painted black. She looked like she was dressing up to get laid tonight. She was hot.

She still never spoke about what was bothering her since the last band gig. He made a mental note to ask her after the gig. She was very quiet the whole ride there. Music blasting in the car.

--

They had arrived at the gig. They decided to make it short this time around and just do two songs and party the rest of the night.

After they got done, the band chilled in a booth. They all talked away but johnny had his eyes elsewhere.

V sat at the bar, flirting with this guy she just met. She wanted to get her mind off of johnny. "Sweetheart, why don't we go in the back and have some fun?" The guy suggested, looking her up and down. She smirked, a bit tipsy. "Why the hell not" she chugged her beer, grabbing his hand and dragging him into the bathrooms.

Johnny watched this happen, the glass shattering in his hand. "I'll be back." His voice full of jealousy. He stood up and pushed the chick out of the way that was trying to flirt with him.

The ballad of buck ravers was blasting in the background as she pushed the guy up against the wall, grabbing his face. Her finger nails digging into his skin.

The guy was already creaming in his pants and they haven't even started. They started to make out, v tugging at the guy's hair. She was being rough with the guy and he was loving it.  She felt wrong doing this but johnny did the same to her. She hopes he feels the pain she felt.

The guy pushed her up against the sink, lifting her and sitting her down on it. The glass breaking as she leaned against it.  He started groping her, mid makeout sesh. If he was hard, she couldn't feel it.

Suddenly the guy was ripped off of her, johnny threw the guy onto the floor and punched him."What the fuck-" Knocking him out. He was angry, jealousy radiating off of him.  His stern glare was on v as he grabbed her wrist, dragging her off of the sink. His grip was tight and hurting her. He dragged her out of the bathrooms and out of the building, where their car was parked.  "John-johnny your hurting me.." she whimpered, her words slurred a bit. Grabbing her wrist.

Johnny's eyes softened a bit. Letting his grip lose a bit, he shoved her up on the hood of the car and trapped her in between his arms.

"Now why go and start sucking faces with that ugly gonk, doll?" He questioned her, grabbing her face with his hand. Her heart was beating fast and her face was red. The alcohol still in her system.

It was like she had no filter right now. "You..you did the same to me. I felt you fuck her johnny, it hurt.. so bad, i know you do..dont care about me like that but i couldnt help the pain i felt as she touched you..it made me feel disgusting." V said, her words slurred, ripping her face out of his hand, she looked away from him, embarrassed and hurt evident on her face.