9

She sat up in bed, her head throbbing still. She quickly panicked a bit, looking around before realizing she's in her apartment. Memories came rushing back to her from last night, her face quickly turned red as she looked over at johnny who's peacefully sleeping next to her.  She groaned a bit, slapping herself but mentally thanked him for taking care of her while she was so vulnerable.

"Your welcome." Johnny mumbled, his morning voice was hot. His eyes open looking at her. "Oh shit, you hear my thoughts?" She asked, her eyes widening. "Only some of them. Every once in awhile. You can hear mine too, I assume." Johnny said yawning and rolling over onto his back.

"How did everything go, johnny? We have to call vik over to give us a check over and make sure everything is working." She started ranting on and on for a few minutes. Well she's obviously feeling better, johnny thought. He chuckled quietly. "Call vik and shut up already v." He teased. She huffed, sending him the finger. Getting up, she stumbled s bit almost falling but managed to keep herself up. "Jeez, I feel like a newborn walking.." she grumbled shaking her head. She sat down on her couch, calling vik.

"Hey vik. It's me v."

"Yeah I'm alive and well."

"Can me and johnny come over to get checked up?"

"Alright, we'll be there." She hung up. "I thought you said he'd come over here." Johnny stared at her, sitting up. "I want to go for a walk.. with you." She spoke softly. Groaning as she got up.

"Let me slip..on some.. sweatpants and we can go." She mumbled shyly rememberinf she had only her underwear and a large shirt on.

Her face turned red a bit as memories from last night flashed through her mind. She coughed, walking over to the closet. She noticed her secret box was closed but moved from where it was. Had he.. been snooping through her toys?? Embarassment quickly took her over as she grabbed a pair of sweatpants and slid them on.

Grabbing her keys, she motioned to johnny. "Let's go." She pointed towards the door. "Yeah yeah whatever" johnny got up, grabbing his sunglasses, slipping them on and following her out the door.

--

The walk to Viktors was quiet but peaceful. The two walked beside each other. They were about a block away now. "So what did you do while I was out?" She asked him glancing over at him. "I was in your apartment almost the whole time. I left for food that's about it. I promised I'd stay by your side." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Well thank you. I appreciate it." Her eyes soften a bit before it got quiet again. They finally managed to get to viks, walking down the stairs and seeing him. "Hey vik, how are you?" She ssked him, smiling a bit. Johnny was just quiet beside her.

"I'm good v. Good to see you both up. Now from what you told me, you want a check up?" Vik talked, only ever glancing at johnny once or twice. Most of his attention stayed on v. Johnny didn't like that but kept it to himself for v. She nodded her head "mhm, want to make sure everything is in order." She shuffled over to the chair/table and sat down.

Johnny leaned up against the wall, watching her get her diagnostics checked and her physical done. "Everything seems to be in working order. But I do still see some of Johnny's engram left in you. I'm assuming it's to repair what he had taken over." Vik spoke, crossing his arms, she nodded. "All good to go then, come johnny." Vik pointed to the table as v got up and out of the way.  Vik really didn't want to but did it for v.