6

She inhaled the cold air as she stood there at the front of her temporary apartment that has Johnny's body and everything else in it.

She just got back. It took her a hour or two to walk home after her talk with johnny. She shivered and decided it was time to go in. She loved the cold, it made her feel more alive. But she needed new clothes. She was soaked.

She walked up to the door, unlocking it and stepping in, locking it behind her. She took off her hoodie, throwing it in the corner of the room. She had no bra or anything on, her breasts just out. She sighed as she slipped out of ALL of her clothes, grabbing her samurai oversized T Kerry gave her and slipping it on, he told her, it was Johnny's but she doubts it. It covered what she needed so it's fine. She walked into the bathroom and wiped off her face, getting rid of all her makeup.

Johnny appeared behind her, leaning against the doorframe. "Oh no, that's definitely mine." He smirked taking off his glasses and shoving them in his pocket. "Kerry kept it all this time."

"Wait seriously? This is yours?" She questioned a bit looking down at herself, laughing a bit. "Damn, I thought he was joking." She muttered to herself. Kind of.. liking the feeling of his clothes on her.

"Nah he wouldn't joke like that. It looks good on you, keep it." He spoke fast as he read her mind about giving it back. Her face turned red slightly. "Yeah, whatever. Thank you" she quickly said going back to wiping off her face, trying to ignore the rocker boys arrogant smirk.. and hot face. She internally slaps herself and gets it together.

"You going to sleep tonight or work on our body's?" He asked her, uncrossing his arms and pointing at the two cryo chambers. Just as he asked the door rang. "I think I'm gonna eat and work on the body's a bit. That should be the person dropping off the last supply's I need to make my body." She told johnny as she walked past him, touching him a bit. She answered the door, "that it?" She asked the man.

"Yep! 5'0 exo skeleton built with organs and all.". The man spoke. "Here's your Eddie's." She spoke roughly, her eyes lighting up and  grabbing the exo skeleton and closing the door on him. She slides the exo skeleton in the box over to the cryo chamber. "Your making your own body from scratch, that's insanely cool, v." Johnny praised her as she opened up the box.

she laughed shyly "it's going to be hard. I have to sculpt myself or at least my bone structure from scratch, then scan myself and let the machine create the rest." She rubbed the back of her head smiling at him.

She got up and grabbed 3-4 gallon jugs of this clear liquid into the cryo chamber, seemed to be the same liquid that was in Johnny's cryo chamber. And shutting it. She struggled to lift the exo skeleton but managed to put it on a table out of the box.

"Alright, kid, before you start on that, eat some food. Your stomach hurts from not eating and it's making mine hurt." He spoke to her, in a teasing voice.

She rolled her eyes, going over to the machine by the bathroom. "Yeah yeah, whatever old man." She grabbed a quick bite of food. Some kind of food packed into a compressed container.

She sat on the bed, getting comfortable and turning on her TV. Watching TV while eating. Johnny decided to be risky and suddenly appeared on the bed, between her legs, his head on her lap looking up at her. He watches her every move. He noticed now that he's here, her face is a bit red. And her movements are a bit more shaky. He swear he could hear her heartbeat. He wondered what got her all worked up.

"Whatcha eating?" He asked his eyes meeting hers as she looked down at him. "Some kind of canned food. Idk. I've never seen it before. It's new. " She managed to say. Her brain was going crazy with him by her and johnny knew it. Just decided to keep it to himself and got comfortable.

-
He laid on the bed watching her work, sculpting herself, putting herself together and getting everything ready. Vik will come by tomorrow and start to give us all the implants needed. 

He took the guitar she had, looking at it. It was the exact same one he had on his last ever band gig before he stormed arasaka. He started to strum a few of his songs. For some reason he could physically interact with v and objects but not other people. It was pretty weird but honestly didn't mind it.

He continued to play while watching v work. She seemed to perk up more enjoying the sound of him playing but face was full of concentration. Her face always scrunched up when she was concentrating and he loved that about her.

Most of the night he played the guitar, annoyed her and watching her build her body while getting everything ready to move our chips in.

He had told v, he wanted Kerry and the band members to know he was coming back soon and wanted to do another band gig when he was back so v texted Kerry to let him know.

So she did. And sent vik a text to come over with the parts tomorrow.

And continued back on her work.