A Brief Interruption

Travis' POV

It's a Tuesday, which meant podcast time with Jase. I loved having a way to connect with my older brother and letting the world see parts of me they don't normally do.

"Welcome back to New Heights! I'm Travis, that's , unfortunately, my older brother, Jason" I laughed at the indignant sound Jase made at my comment.

Taylor was visiting for a while, and she was just outside. I left the door open and she was sat on the couch, using her phone and most likely giving her fans jumpscares by liking videos.

As the podcast went on, through new news and no dumb questions, I saw Taylor growing more bored.

She walked into the room, seemingly forgetting that I was recording. "Hey babe what do you want for lunch?" She asked walking into the room.

"Tay, baby. Look down."

"Oh shit! Sorry!" She laughed. She bent down next to me and waved. "Hi Jase! Hi to the 92%ers out there!" She turned to me. "Okay but seriously, what do you wanna eat? I can cook something up."

"As much as I love your food, why don't you order something back and join us?" I offered, smiling. Rolling her eyes, she looked at Jason. "How do you deal with him?"

5 Minutes Later

"So, then, surprise guest Taylor Swift!" Jason announced. All three of us laughed, and we continued on with the podcast.

-Afterwards-
Taylor's POV

I smiled and waved at the camera as the pod ended. Just as I went to take the headphones off-

"Hey Taylor!" Jason called. I looked back up. "Yeah?"

"The girls miss you. They wanna say hi real quick, if you two are alright with that...?" I looked at Trav, who nodded. "I would love to." Suddenly, Jason bent down to pick up a tiny little girl. "Hey Wy! How you doing girl?" I said, smiling big at the little one.

"Hi Aunt Tay Tay! I'm good! I miss you!" Wyatt's tiny voice rang out and my heart melted.

"I know. I miss you too girl!" I replied, pouting with a small smile.

"When can you visit?" Wyatt said, looking innocently at me.

"Okay that's enough Wyatt." Jason said, laughing as Wyatt tried to fight him the whole way down.

"Hi Ellie! How are you baby?" I smiled as the little one mimicked my expression.

"Good!"

"Whatcha wearing? Tell Aunt Tay Tay about the lil glasses, baby." Jason told Ellie, who nodded happily.

"I got glasses!" The little one said, showing off her sunglasses with a proud smile.

"Adorable!" I beamed.

"Alright, go shower now." Jason said to the little girl who nodded and ran off after her sister.

"Bye Jason. We'll try to visit soon, since I'm on break." I laughed, waving goodbye to the man I
hoped would one day be my brother in law.

"Bye now!" Trav said. (he was kind of forgotten about during this time I think I'm the favourite relative already)

Trav looked at me after the call ended, staring at the hickey sat on my neck, the one he'd given me barely 5 seconds before Jason called.

"Now, pretty girl, where were we?"

• • •
Well then! No part 2 to this one 🤪

I really can't write smut to save my life, so just take it that they fucked

As always, requests >>>>

To the person who requested angst, I'm working on it, but not the best with angst, so sorry if it's not good when it does come

Love you guys!

-YT xx