Bad idea, right?

Song is bad idea right? by Olivia Rodrigo!

Taylor was by no means stupid. So of course, she knew what a bad idea it was when she first messaged Travis, a guy she'd never met before.

Her next terrible idea was falling for him. Hard. She hadn't even met the guy in real life but was falling for him through a tiny screen. Bad idea, right?

And yeah, she knew meeting up with this guy was a bad idea, but she couldn't help herself. He was just so sweet, surely nothing would go wrong.

The only good idea she had through this whole thing was keeping the situation under wraps. Probably the best idea she had, since she got to spend time with him.

She knew drinking with him was a bad idea, knowing she could go from zero to literally thinking she was a unicorn-magician hybrid.

She knew being so open was probably a bad idea, but it felt so right to her. She felt as if she was willing to drop everything for him.

She drank enough to be tired, and Travis noticed. He saw the change in her demeanour, and thought to himself, 'this is a bad idea' but followed through anyways, placing her in a bed to rest.

Taylor knew complying and staying at the house of someone she just met was a bad idea, despite how drunk she was, but she couldn't care less. There was something better about him, something that made her trust him.

So yeah, asking him to stay with her in the same bed on a first date wasn't the best idea.

And maybe agreeing to do so wasn't that smart on Trav's part either.

But if all bad ideas led to this, Taylor thought, looking around at the wedding, then down at her white dress, maybe not all bad ideas were bad.

• • •
Short and sweet, this one.

thank you guys so much for reading this fic it means the world 😭😭🙏

I started it as a joke and now it has over 20k views and almost 30k views as I'm writing this which is insane

so as usual, requests go here >>>

See you guys next time 💋

-YTxx