Chapter 21 🪄

Please Pay Attention On This Chapter.

2 Conversations Will Be Going At Once In Different Locations.

Hermione and Ginny are at Ginnys house having tea and sitting at the kitchen table.

Dreco and Blaise are at the three broomsticks drinking firewhiskey.

Happy Reading 📚

----------------------------

~NO POV~

"Your pregnant?"Ginny screamed outloud.

"No way mate Hermione pregnant wait to go." Blaise said smaking his friend on the side of the arm.

"Can you believe it? I'm without a job nor a boyfriend and I'm pregnant me of all people." Hermione cried to her friend.

"She says it's not mine." Draco said slaming his cup down hard upon the table.

"I can't believe you told them that your having someone else baby Hermione you kinda made your self look bad in a not so good way. You broke up with Ron and clearly the Malfoys know that you are sleeping with there son and now there is a Different father."

"She said Viktor Krum was the father. Do you know how much that crushed me mate hearing her say that Jackass was the father of the child. It killed me inside."

Blaise felt so bad for his friend.
"Her take another shoot." Blaise past another shoot of firewhiskey towards Dreco.

"Of all people in the world you had to say Viktor Krum. Why him couldn't you think of anyone else? and how are you going to work this out. You will have to tell Viktor what's happening so that he can stay in the loop." Gin pored some more tea into Hermione teacup.

"I don't think it's his child mate. I think she just came up with the name so that your dad wouldn't do anything to her or her child. I think she got scared."

"I think your right, I have been keeping tabs on Viktor and he has not been in London for sometime now and Hermione has not gone to see him so there's no way that this baby is his." Draco drank his one shot.

"I'll send a post to Viktor telling him what is happening here and how I need his help. Hopefully he will help me he is a good man and we have been Communicating back and forth since Hogwarts by owl."

"In your case I do hope he helps you out  Mione, I do feel bad for Malfoy but his father is a nut case and I have no clue what he would do if he found out that this child you are carrying is his grandchild. Maybe he will take it away."

"Please don't say that Ginny that's one of the reasons I said Viktor was the father, I'm scared that he will take my child away from me and I won't be able to find it." A worried look was on Hermiones face.

"I don't think my father is going to do anything to the child but what I do know is that the look he had on his face after Hermione saying who the father was he didn't believe it one bit neither did my mother so knowing them they will be looking for the truth."

"If that's true than maybe just maybe they will be OK with the two of you being together."

"OH my father will push us to be together even if Hermione didn't Want to be with me. My father would not let a Malfoy child walk this earth without having its parents married. I'll just have to watch out that my doesn't kidnapp Hermione and force her to wed me." Draco thought about what he said maybe he would like that idea of kidnapping Hermione and running off to get married.

Hermione was Determined to keep her baby safe.

"No way in hell will I let a Malfoy tell me what to do and I will be raising this baby on my own and if Lucius tries anything to take my child away from me I'll be hexing his ass....

___________________