Chapter 28 🪄

~NO POV~

Hermione and Draco, and his mother were now in the medical room with a healer named Rose.

"Hello, my name is Rose, and I'll be your healer for today, I see that you are having some cramps and throwing up more than normally, Miss Granger."

"Yes, I started with the cramps last night and have also been throwing up a lot since then, too."

Rose looked at her papers and then started to ask questions.

"Did you eat anything that would upset your stomach?"

"No."

"Did you get upset over anything?"

"Yes."

"OK, what upset you?"

"A Ferret."

"A Ferret?" Rose asked, not sure if she heard right.

"Yes, a tall, lanky white hair Ferret got me upset."

Narcissa started to laugh she knew that Hermione was talking about her son and thought it was funny her calling him a ferret.

Draco had written in many of his letters home as a child of the nickname that the Tro had called him.

"Well, if this Ferret is bothering you, then maybe you should call pestcontrol to get rid of it. Stress is not good for the pregnancy."

Hermione and Narcissa both started to laugh, but Draco didn't think that it was funny, not at all.

"I'm going to check your blood pressure, and then we can do an ultrasound and see if everything is OK with baby." Rose said, getting up from her desk.

Hermione was already sitting on the medical table, and for Draco and his mom, they were sitting in 2 office chairs.

Rose grabbed her sphygmomanometer and placed it around Hermione arm.

"Please don't talk or move." Rose places the stethoscope in her ears and then places the little round cold steal part onto Hermiones chest.

Hermione breathed in, that was cold, she thought, but then it started to warm.

1 minute 2 minutes had passed.

"OK, well, your blood pressure is a little higher than I would like it to be. Please lay down, and I'll see how the baby is doing."

Hermione lay down.

"OK please lift your shirt up and I will say a little spell than place my wand over your stomach and than we will see a bubble over head which will show us your baby and we will also hear its heart beat." Rose said to inform Hermione on what was to happen so she didn't get scared.

Draco grabbed his mom's hand, and she squeezed her sons hand.

She was excited to see her first grandchild.

Draco was nervous, preying that his and Hermiones' baby were ok.

Rose said the spell and waved her wand.

A white clear bubble flows up in the air over Hermione stomach for everyone to see.

Lub dub, lub dub, lub dub lub dub.

The sound of the baby's heartbeat was being heard in the room.

"OK baby looks OK but."

"But what is there a problem? WHAT WRONG WITH MY CHILD?" Draco said out loud, panicking.

"Shhhhh, let Rose speak, darling."
Narcissa said, rubbing her sons hand, trying to keep him calm.

"The baby is ok and its a good size but I'm a little worried about the other baby that is a little bit smaller than size but it's OK at 8 weeks but I will like to keep seeing you on a once a week basis because of your blood pressure and the weight size of baby B. Also I think you need to relax and be on bedrest. So maybe you should stay with a friend or ( Rose looks at Draco she knew who these people were and she knew they were not married) maybe stay with family."

The room went silent. All that could be herd was the babies heartbeat.

One heartbeat was louder than the other, that's why they didn't notice it before, but now they do.

Hermione looked shocked, and so did Draco.

Narcissa was delighted. Not only was she having one grandchild, but she was having two, and she was going to make sure that nothing bad was going to happen to any of her grandchildren.

"Healer Rose, she will be staying with us, don't you worry."

"Wait." Hermione started to get scared she did not want to go back to the Malfoy Manner she had too many bad memories there.

"It's OK dear, I know why you're worried we have another manner that Draco is living in that's his and you will be staying there."

Hermione felt better after she heard what Mrs Malfoy said about another home on the property.

Since Dracos' little meltdown, he had not said a word he was still in shock that he was going to be a father to two babies, not just one.

"Good to hear. I'll be giving you some positions that you will need to take every day, Miss Granger. One will be for high blood pressure, and the other will be your vitamins and supplements and then one for the nausea. We need to keep food in your tummy for all three of you."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure of it. Hermione dear, let's get going. I'll help you pack your things, and we'll set off to your new residents and Draco." Narcissa looked at her son, shaking her head at him. " Get off your butt and help Hermione and me. We need strong muscles to carry the bags."

Draco got out of his little world that he was in and stood.

"Yes, mother."

And off they went.....

______________________