Chapter 12🪄

Mature Scenes ahead. Please be advised.

-----------------------------

~Hermione POV~

I was holding onto Dreco arm as he popped us into the hotel suite.

Feeling a little Tipsy, I might have had a few too many glasses of win at the restaurant, but I was not completely drunk just a little wobbly.

Blaise and Luna had gone back to their home, as for Draco, he was kind enough to bring me back here to make sure that I was OK and safe.

As I removed his hand from his arm, I tried to walk my way over to the couch to sit down
the living room.

As I sit, I start to take off my 4 inch heels, God do my feet feel better once I had taken those shoes off.

I see Draco just standing there where I had left him.

Feeling kinda bad for the man as he didn't know what to do at this point, so I patted the seat beside me for him to come and join me.

Draco then walked over towards me. He had a worried look on his face that I found very cute.

"Are you going to be OK if I leave you here, Granger?"

"OH, now we are back to last names, I see." I say playful.

Draco sat down next to me.

Without him noticing, I take sniff of his cologne that he had on his shirt.

He smelt really good, and that pull that I had from before towards him had come back and also that burning feeling inside of my stomach.

Without even noticing, I had placed my hand onto his leg.

"I'm going for a shower. You can wait here if you would like."

Draco looked down at my hand on top of his leg.

Then he looked back up at me.

"Ummm, ya sure, I can wait, but umm, maybe I'll get a drink as I'm waiting for you."

I smile at him.

He looks so cute when he is shy.

As I got up from the couch using his leg to help me stand, I walked towards the bathroom.

Thoughts of what Luna had said at the restaurant about whether I would have another "moment" with Dreco were swarming in my mind.

As I look myself over in the mirror in the bathroom.

My hair was looking not that bad it wasnt as Fluffy as it normally is, but I did notice the red tint to my checks.

Blinking a few times thinking, should I be so bold to ask him for sex?

I know I did say before that the last time would be the last, but.....

OK, that's it. I can do this.

Stripping completely out of my clothing, I walk over towards the shower, opening the glass door and stepping in.

As I am inside, I turn the water onto a temperature that I like, dunking my whole head under the water.

I stood under the water for a few minutes before I moved out from it.

Clearing my Throat, I call out to Draco.

-------------

~Draco POV~

I took my last sip from my glass.

The fire whiskey had gone smooth down my throat.

"Draco."