Chapter 18 🪄

~NO POV~

By the time Hermione and Ginny had entered the pub, lunch hour was over, and dinner time was starting.

Music was playing in the background, and people were chit chatting with one another.

Fish and chips  could be seen at every table. it looks like a hit with the crowd.

Before Hermione found where Harry was sitting, she had noticed Dreco, Luna, Blaise, Theodore,Pansy Parkinson and Astoria Greengrass sitting at a table in the far corner  laughing and drinking.

Astoria was sitting awfully close to Dreco, and a few times, she had noticed her Flirtatiously playfully smacking him on top of his shoulder.

"Look over there, (Gin points with her finger) Harry is sitting by the fish tank, oh and Neville is with him too."

Grabing Hermione by the hand, she pulled her along with her.

"Hi Neville, this place looks amazing. HI hun," Ginny gave Harry a kiss on the lips.

The place looked great to Hermione, to her it reminded her of fish and chips pubs that she had gone to in the past with her parents, the only difference was back than she could handle the smell of the fish but now the smell was really getting to her stomach.

She tried her best  not to throw up by not breathing through her nose.

"Come sit girls, like I was telling Harry, food and drinks are on me tonight to show my appreciation that you  have come. Would you like to start off with drinks and after I'll take your food orders or do you already know what you want?"

Harry and Gin where the first to oder, "I'll take your fish and chips and a butterbeer please oh and alot of Tartar sauce on the side I like to dunk my Fries in it too not only the fish." Gin said.

"I'll have the same as my wife's, please dear Neville, and thank you for offering to pay for us. You're a good friend, mate."

Now it was Hermione turn to oder, she looked around at everyone's plates, she knew if she ordered the fish her stomach was not going to be able to handle it so she just went with "I'll have a large fries please and a water, I'm not that hungry."

Harry looked at Hermione and noticed her face looked a little pale.

"Are you not feeling well, Mione?" Asked Harry with a worried look on his face.

He thought of her as a sister, not only his best friend, so of course his Brotherly instincts kicked in.

Hermione watched Neville Jot down their orders.

"OK, I'll be right back he said."

Once Neville had left that's when Hermione answered, not wanting to hurt her friends feelings.

In a low voice, she says, " The place kinda stinks and it's turning my stomach."

"Ohhh," both Harry and Ginny said

"Mione, it's OK. I thought the place stuck too, but it's just the fish. You'll get used to it." Gin said, placing her hand over top of her friends hand to comfort her.

Under her breath, Hermione said, "I hope so, or it's going to be completely embarrassing if I puke all over their food."

Neville was off in the back in the kitchen giving the orders to the cooks, he was so happy to see his friends tonight not only that they had came but this also helped his  restaurant in a big way.

Once word gets out that 2 out of 3 of the golden Trio had come to eat here, people will be lining up to be able to get a chance to see the war heroes.

Over at the table in the corner, all the Ex Slytherin were reminiscing about the good old days.