Chapter 36 🪄

~Narcissa POV~

While having my morning tea, I thought that maybe I should go and check to see what The Daily Prophet had to say about my son and Hermione.

Unfolding the paper that was folded in half, which my husband Lucius would do after he was done reading the paper, I see the head line right of the bat.

For the very first time, The Daily Profit article was pleasant to read and not rude in any way.

I guess my little talk went well. I think of it as a talk they might think of it as a Threat as I said, I would buy the company and fire each and every one of them.

I needed to go and see Hermione right away and to tell her of this news.

Instead of folding the paper, I throw it into the fire place, I knew Draco received  the paper as well, so why do we really need two of them. 

Standing up from my chair with my half drunken tea cup still on the table.

I walk briskly over towards the fireplace and floo to Hermione room that had a fireplace as well.

POP

"OH, I am so sorry." I said, trying not to laugh at this situation that I have gotten myself into.

Not only Hermione was in her bed stunned to see me but also my naked son, who looked pretty upset, I might add.

"Mother, what are you doing in here?" Draco screamed, acting like a girl Covering himself up with the blanket.

"You do remember that I used to whip your ass and I have seen everything."

Hermione laughed with pink cheeks on her face, but my son was not laughing at all.

"I'll leave, but you too need to go and read the newspaper. Good things are looking up your way, and Mother knows best."

I floo back to my manner, laughing at what I saw.

As I popped into the living room, Lucius was looking at me like I had lost my mind as he was sitting down on a chair reading a book.

"Should I be sending you to St Mungo's mylove?"

"No, Lucius, you do not need to send me to St Mungo's, but I think it's time for us to start planning a wedding, my dear."

My husband looked at me weirdly.

"Narcissa, I think it might be a little too early for us to be thinking of a wedding. Maybe a baby shower but not a wedding. I don't think Hermione has shown any interest in our son yet."

"See, that's where you're wrong."

I walked over towards him and sat down beside him.

placing my hand on top of his hand, giving him a big smile.

"Need not worry about your son, He is doing pretty good in that department, and soon I can see him proposing to our Miss Granger. She truly is a lovely girl, and I can't wait to have her part of our family."

"Well, she is good for our reputation."

"Oh, of course, that's what you would think about at this moment of time."

Rolling my eyes, I'm not happy with his words.

"Lucius, you will be sleeping on the couch from tonight and every other night until you start talking nicely about our futcher daughter-in-law."

_______________________