12 - Elle: 1, Wesley: 0

Chapter 12 - Elle: 1, Wesley: 0

"Where in the hell were you yesterday?" An angry Wesley growled into my ear. His cool breath tickled my ear; he was standing way too close. His close proximity to my body was making my legs a little weak. It had been long since I was this close to a boy whom I thought was hot. The last time I had been intimate with was boy was almost eight months back before all that shit happened.

I was simply removing some textbooks and binders from my locker in the creepy/stinky basement when he showed up. I spun around to face him. Damn, was I in for a treat? He was as usual rocking the school uniform; he had light stubble on his face which made him look all rugged and manly. The collars of his shirt were slightly wet, indicating he had just had a shower. I thought of him in shower. Do not go there Elle, was what I screamed to my brain.

Yes, I thought of him as an a*shole but even I couldn't deny the fact that he was sexy as sin.

Sexy as sin? Really Elle, I mentally whacked myself for describing him like an author of some cheesy romantic novel.

"None of your goddamn business." I sneered back at him just to be bitchy.

"Why the f*ck did you not come?" His face was kind of red now. If he were a cartoon character, I bet smoke would come out if his ears.

"Because I don't like being ordered around," I growled right back, narrowing my eyes to make it look that I was madder. He was messing with the wrong girl.

"Oh, so princess doesn't like being ordered around, huh?" he sneered, running a hand through his silky brown hair.

Oh, he did not just call me a princess!

"You know what, f*ck you!" I screamed at him, pushing him away from me. He stumbled back; I noted the surprise in his eyes at my sudden push. Even at the brief contact to his arm, I felt his taut biceps below his shirt sleeve. He sure took good care of his body. He wasn't overly ripped but his bicep game was strong.

Luckily there was no one down here only an old janitor who was mopping the floor and shaking his head as if to say 'look at kids these days'.

"Seems like I offended princess." He smirked, rubbing the spot on his arm where I hit him.

"Yeah, right," I scoffed. I was definitely offended. I was not a princess, this guy did not even know me and yet he was judging me. I was anything but a princess, sure I had money but I was not one of people who acted like an utter tool due to their richness. It was my parent's fortune, not mine.

I don't know why but something about Wesley Knight always pissed me off. I couldn't quite pinpoint it, though.

"When you want to discuss about the project like a normal person and not a condescending ass, find me." With these words l picked up my haversack and retreated towards the end of the hallway.

I was not even halfway there when a hand grabbed me by my shoulders, forcing me to spin and look into Wesley's exquisite eyes. He was looking at me intensely; we were standing tremendously close to each other. My body was pressed against his and I don't know why but it felt like the temperature had gone up. Wow, my lack of intimate contact with boys in the last few months was screwing with my brain. His heated stare was making me uncomfortable.

"Dude, what's your problem?" I asked him, I pushed myself away from him. He also went behind.

"You are my problem!" He growled and sauntered towards the door, leaving me puzzled beyond compare. How in the world was I his problem? This guy was super weird and had some serious issues. The strident noise of the bell broke me out of my thoughts bringing me back to reality. I trudged towards my homeroom, more confused than ever.