2. Cranky Stubborn Maniac

Sonu's ears cringed with the lecture Mahi had given him this morning. He had literally made him sit and blasted his ears off. Not only that, the man had to bombard him with questions that he did not want to answer, the questions he had no answers to. So when the lecture finally ended after two hours and Mahi announced his punishment, he was actually happy to run out of his room. He didn't care about the punishment thing anyways.

But it seemed Mahi was serious. When he got ready to go out after Mahi went to his office, the security stopped him at the gate. Suresh cursed under his breath, Mahi was a stubborn maniac. He should have known. He started thinking of other ways to sneak out, may be threaten the security guards, jump from the backdoor or something else?

A message dropped on his phone, it was from Mahi, "Do not even try to do something out of the line. I'm serious"

Sonu threw his phone on the floor with all the force he could muster. What did Mahi think of himself? He was too angry to think of anything else. He went straight to his home studio and closed the door.

He stayed there for the whole day, playing random tunes on the guitar sometimes, sometimes just lying down on the floor. Only when the twins came back from the school and they knocked the door, he realised he had to open the door and come out. But he didn't want to, the world, the people seemed so exhausting to him. He didn't want to meet anybody, not even the lil brothers he loved with all his life.

They knocked the door but he ignored. Even when they shouted his name, he just pretended to sleep. The twins were distressed. Since the last one year, their sonu pa was hardly ever home. Even when he was home, he didn't talk to anybody. When they lost their mom, they lost their brother too.

When MS came back, he saw Virat crying sitting over the couch and Bhuvi kneeling down, trying to coax him. He immediately went to Virat and took him in his embrace. "Cheeku what happened bachcha? Why are you crying? " MS tried asking but Virat just sobbed harder. MS was dead worried, the boys hadn't e even changed their school uniforms. What the hell actually happened?

Bhuvi told MS everything and MS was not surprised. He straight away went to his studio, knocked the door twice before shouting out his name. Sonu, who had slept by now, woke up with a jerk. He could hear Mahi bhai's voice, "Sonu are you listening? Open it or I'll break the door"

MS waited for a minute and then proceeded onto calling the security and breaking the door. He went to the boy, took his hand and dragged him out of the room. He made him sit on the couch, made him have some water as he had a look on his face. He looked flushed and tired, his hair were all messed up. At this moment, he wasn't giving the look of a rockstar he claimed to be. He moved his hand through his hair, trying to set them right. "You scared the kids. Go see them"

The twins dashed into Sonu's arms immediately. They had been very worried. Now that they could see their brother alright, relief washed over them.

"Khana khaya tune? " MS asked Sonu.

When he got no response in the next one minute, he nudged him again, "khana khaya? "

Sonu nodded in yes. "Kab? " MS asked again.

"Aapke saath. Breakfast mein" He replied. MS sighed, they just had a plate of poha. That's not how you survive whole day. He should have known better and made him have his complete meal there only.

"Mai khana bana rha hoon. Tab tak go take a shower" MS stated.

"Mera mat banana. Bhookh nahi hai mujhe" Sonu said. "Doesn't matter. You'll eat" MS replied, "Bata kya khayega?"