6. The Concert and the Chaos

Suresh had a concert coming up in two days. He had prepared well, all rehearsals were done, the tracks were prepared and the best thing was that he didn't have to travel this time. The concert was in Mumbai itself.

"Sonu I have to travel to Delhi for three days for a business conference. Please take care of yourself and the kids. I'll be leaving today. Don't worry, Sakshi will be staying here till I come back"

Sonu sighed in relief when Mahi said the last line. He hadn't told about the concert to Mahi bhai. He was not even planning to. He was a mess in concerts lately, it was best if his family stayed away from his mess.

"Virat and Bhuvi don't know about the concert? How? It's all over the social media, all over the streets, mumbai is looking forward to it, how do they have no idea? " Priyanka, Suresh's manager asked.

"They messed up in school and bhaiya banned them off social media. It helped" Sonu shrugged, "And I've got the posters removed from their range and I bribed their friends to not talk about it"

Priyanka gave an unimpressed sigh. "Taking these many efforts for what? Trust me you'll feel better if they come"

Sonu shook his head. "You won't understand. Leave it"

"You, Sir, will not have a single peg, I promise you. I've had enough, don't think you can get away everytime" Priyanka furiously glared at the man in front of her.

Suresh visibly gulped. He blinked to compose himself. She was good two years junior to him, a college student who was working part-time with him. Did she just scare him?

"Priyanka you are my manager. You don't own me. I'll do what I want to do. You don't have a say" Sonu said, trying to sound as cold as he could.

"You take a single drop of God forbidden drink and I'll be calling bhaiya. Think for yourself" Priyanka said and walked away.

"Hey you don't love your job or what? " Sonu cried but she had walked way too far to listen.

Sonu was peacefully scrolling his phone after the dinner when the twins barged in his room. He raised his eyebrows at them, but they just sat down on the bed, glaring at him intensely.

"What happened? Aise kya dekh rhe ho? "

"Bhaiyu" Virat fixed his glare at him, "You have a concert tomorrow? "

"What? Who told you? " Sonu's eyes widened. He had tried all possible means to stop them from knowing about this, where was the loophole then? "

"You didn't even tell us about it? " Bhuvi spoke this time. "We won't come if you don't want us to. But you didn't even think we should atleast know about this? "

Sonu looked away. The kid sounded so disappointed and defeated. He regretted his choices immediately.

"Bhuvi, cheeks, it isn't like that. You two are always welcome to hear me sing." Sonu defended himself but the twins weren't impressed a bit.

"No, you proved that we are NOT welcome in your concert. We even asked you about it a few days back. Didn't we? " Virat narrowed his eyes at him. Sonu gulped a lump down his throat. This kid looked a lot like Mahi bhai when he looked at him like this. It was good that he wasn't aware of his powers, he could make him quiver just by this look.

"Even our friends are attending your concert but we can't. Do you imagine how embarassing it was for us Sonu pa? And embarrassment is one thing, Virat cried you know? "