9. Essay got him Mad

Sonu threw the pen away in frustration when he tried to frame a line but couldn't. He had been so out of touch of reading and writing that it seemed a hell of a task to him now. He had initially thought he could copy a lame ass essay from internet and get away with it but Mahi had actually gone insane to threaten him to write it 5 times if he thought it wasn't upto the mark. And that man didn't define what upto the mark actually meant!

Virat grinned from the door when he saw his state. He had been at the receiving end too many times to know the pain, but Sonu pa still looked way more miserable. He didn't know why, but he found guilty pleasure in that. He came in, picked up the pen from the corner Sonu threw it in, and sat on the table in front of Sonu.

"Need help bhaiyu? " He asked with a grin on his face.

"No. Get out of the room now" Sonu snapped. He was already annoyed, the kid wasn't helping.

"Abhi bhi gussa ho? Kal wali baat ke liye? I'm sorry.. and I can make up for it. But if you insist you do not need help, then alright. I'll be out" Virat spoke like an innocent child.

Sonu glared him down and then finally spoke, "How will you help? "

"I actually write well. Can give you ideas " Virat told. Sonu didn't look impressed.

"You take this paper and start writing" Sonu said getting up from the chair and relaxing his back.

Virat looked at him with wide eyes. Sonu was turning out to be brattier than him and he wasn't liking that one bit. "I'm not doing this bhaiyu" He declared.

"Then leave" Sonu shrugged. He was thinking of calling someone else who might help. Bhuvi was actually a good choice. Sakshi might pity him and help. Or if the God's too giving, even Priyanka might agree to help, although she would deem cutting his neck a better option.

"Call Bhuvi. Mai toh chala" Virat said as he stomped his way out of the room.

Sonu was about to go to Bhuvi but was pleasantly surprised when the boy came into the room himself. But his face looked like he was seeing mini Mahi, ready to scold him. So he tried his best doe eyes look that always worked on Mahi, "Bhuvi can you please help me with this essay? Mahi will kill me otherwise"

"Won't be undeserved though" Bhuvi jibed and Sonu bit his tongue. He was right. The kid was a bombshell.

"Anyways, I'd like you to live a bit more so, where do you need help? "

Sonu gulped the taunt and showed him his half written essay, which was basically nothing but a single paragraph. Bhuvi looked at it and scrunched his face, "Now I know why Virat was so annoyed. What even is this bhaiyu? "

"Virat sent you here? "

"Ofcourse. Warna mujhe kya sapne aa rhe the? " Bhuvi snapped again.

Sonu shook his head. It was a nice roasting session going on after all the cooking Mahi did yesterday.

"you've researched what you're going to write about? " Bhuvi asked getting serious.

Sonu shook his head. "I'm doing that actually.. "

"One question bhaiyu" Bhuvi looked at him in the eye as he spoke in slow, serious voice, "Do you seriously regret what you did? "

Sonu bobbed his head. He really did. There was no mistake about it.

"How? " Bhuvi asked again.

"Hmm? " Sonu looked confused, he wasn't expecting a follow up question.

"Yes. Tell me what you regret, what could be the consequences"