Its all in the eyes

Ruhanika's POV

"Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" I screamed at the top of my lungs and she fell from the stool at the sudden shriek.

Oops.

She shot me a glare while I grinned.

"You are falling hard. Aren't you?" I teased.

Another glare.

"Dekh na rooh, teri wajah se Mera mascara khaarab ho gaya" She whined.
(Look rooh, my mascara got ruined because of you.)

"Ho mtlb aapko aapki behen se zyada mascara pyaara Hai!!!"
(Oh that means you love your mascara more than your sister.)

"Rooh yrr....."

"Diii yrrrr...."

She got irritated and that's the thing I love doing the most.

"Dekh agar tu mujhe pareshaan krne Aayi h na....toh wapas chli jaa....."
(Look if you are here to irritate me then you better go back.) She said trying to fix her hairs. "Aur waise bhi jab mein chli jaaungi na...tab yaad krio mujhe"(And you will remember me when I will be gone.)

My smile dropped.

" Jaa toh chuke ho aap!!!!"
(You have already left.)

She looked at me. And immediately left the bun she was trying to fix and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her as tightly as I could.

"I am sorry, Rooh"

"Don't be. Atleast one of us is happy. Right!!!!"

She still didn't smiled.

This was not done. It was her special day and she has to be happy. No one ...and I mean no one can make her sad. Not even me.

" And waise bhi jiju ke liye toh aap hi kaafi ho. Unko iss mascare se fark nhi pdega." I teased again. And she finally smiled.
(And you are enough for jiju. He won't even get affected by this mascara and all.)

"Ye tere jiju ke liye nhi...unke Ghar walon ko impress karne ke liye Hai. Tujhe Pata Hai he has thhiiiiiisssssssssss big family including his grandparents, parents, siblings, cousins , chachu chachi and what not!"
(This is not for your jiju . This is to impress his family. You know he has such a big family.)

I chuckled.

"And now he will have a wife too."

She blushed.

"Oye hoye....sharma gayiii kya...."I chuckledat my own joke. And she elbowed me in the ribs.

"Ouch....." I winced.

"Kya yrr di ye apne judo ki tricks na mujhpe Mt ajmaya kro."
(Don't apply these judo tricks on me.)

"Shut up. And help me to get ready, now. I am already late."

I nodded. And quickly did her makeup. I painted her eyes smoky black. And did a French braid on a partition of her hair while the remaining left opened.

And damn.....she looked beautiful.

Well, she always looked beautiful. But today her face was reflecting the beauty of a girl who was about to get married. The glow of trust was clearly visible. Trust on the person she loves the most.
The boy she loves, Devansh Sehgal is coming with his family today to ask her hand for the marriage from her father.