000

-If you or someone you know is being sexually abused or abused mentally, physically or emotionally call 1(800)-656-4673 •

-This book is 100% okay, it's a real life problem that not many people speak on so if you're uncomfortable reading it, please don't hesitate to remove it from your library..

January 17th, 2007

"Promys, pull those shorts down. You smelling yourself huh?" Keisha looked down at a 9 year old Promys, a cigarette dangling from her mouth.

"My shorts not even short, and you not my mama." Promys grabbed a caprisun from the cooler, and walked off with the rest of the kids.

Today was her cousin Shawn's birthday, he was turning 13.

She wore a white cami and black denim shorts, that ended just where her finger tips stopped.

Her hair was in two pig tails with white ribbons on each of them.

"Nobody wanna play hide and seek, that's for babies." Promys heard as she approached the group of kids.

"No it ain't." Promys fiddled with the necklace over her neck that read "BabyGirl.", her childhood nickname.

"Yes it is. You a baby that's why you wanna play it." Promys frowned.

"Im not a baby." Promys argued.

"Whatever, if you wanna play hide and seek stay with babygirl. If you don't come with me." Mya walked off, and by default everybody ran after her.

Everybody except the birthday boy.

"It's okay Promys, you wanna play a game with me instead?" He held his hand out, she nodded and took off with him.

"What game?" Promys looked up at him.

As the two made their way into the house, everybody else was scattered around outside.

"House, so you gotta be the mama. Okay?" He opened his room door, making sure to close and lock it behind him.

"Okay.." Promys sat at the edge of his bed.

"We need a family, so we gotta make a baby." Shawn suggested.

"Okay, how though? Promys tilted her head.

"Imma show you." He said, and picked her up laying her down.

"Don't tell." He said in her ear as he assaulted her.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as her body froze up, as much as she wanted to talk she couldn't. All she could do was sit there.

"It's okay Promys, it's because I love you." He said as he kept going..

" He said as he kept going

-20 SOMETHINGS..