012

-Promys Elyse Hart
-Good luck on them 20 somethings..

-Promys Elyse Hart -Good luck on them 20 somethings

"Im finna burn you." I looked up at my stylist with a frown.

"Why would you wanna burn me?" I questioned.

"Cause I keep telling you to sit up, some how you always find your way leaning down. What the fuck down there so amusing?" She mugged making me laugh.

"Okay well you already been burning me and now I just feel like you doing it on purpose, only thing you gotta curl is the leave out so why do I feel heat on my neck?" I popped my neck to which she laughed.

"Just sit up G, where you going for your birthday?" She wand curled the front of my hair.

"Going back to my home landdd." I dragged.

"That's nice, that's on my bucket list. When's the last time you been?" She questioned making me sigh.

"I honestly think when I was like thirteen, so almost five years ago. You should go though, it's fun." I looked over at the door, peeping Kanai walk through.

"Ouu." Kylah dragged to which I rolled my eyes.

"Hi, why are you here?" I watched him sit in the chair right in front of me.

"What you thought you was finna pay for yo hair osum?" He mugged.

"Aw, thank you booskii." I smiled.

"Aint nun, what you gotta get done next?" He asked to which I sighed.

"I got- You need that?" I looked up at Kylah.

"That was my bad foreal, I'm sorry I love you." She laughed lowly.

"Girl please, but I got my nail appointment. That's not until four though. What time is it?" I rubbed the spot on my forehead where she had just burned me.

"2:30." I nodded.

"Bro, I don't like how you keep staring at me. Just be cool." I smiled, breaking the silence after a while.

"I can't look at you? You pretty as fuck."

"Thank you." I nodded.

"Okay boo, you want the white or pink bow? They both match your shirt." Kylah brung my hair to the front as I looked in the mirror.

"Pink, it match better." I slick stuck my tongue out.

"Yo shirt not even pink." Kanai frowned.