003

-Promys Elyse Hart
-Good luck on them 20 somethings..

-Promys Elyse Hart -Good luck on them 20 somethings

"Bitch, you got me looking stupid as fuck out here. Too hot for that shit." I mugged Sanai as I closed my door.

She always the last one to pick me up that's why I hate depending on her ass.

But I can't drive, so my car always in the shop.

"You did look hella dumb." I side eyed her and started chugging my hot ass Gatorade.

The fuck is it hot in November for?

"When you got that?" She touched the bottle.

"This morning." I shrugged.

"Hot ass juice, y'all don't got no vending machines?" I shook my head.

"The fuck? Im finna buy one and put it in there." She made a sharp ass turn.

"You can't do that.." I looked at her dumb.

"Why? Fuck they gon do to me?" She asked making me really start thinking.

"Exactly, I'm puttin that shit outside. They gon be like "Who the damn did this!'" She spoke making me holler.

"Finna be out there like this.." She smiled with a peace sign, that shit only made me laugh harder cause she dead serious.

"Im weak as fuck." I spoke once my laughter died down.

"Naw but they do need a vending machine, I be hot as fuck and I got gym last period.. and we gotta go outside for the rest of the year."

" THEN I got practice right after that?" I scoffed

"They got you fucked up?"

"All the fucking way.."

•••

-Kanai Yasir Woods "Poppa."
-Good luck on them 20 somethings..

"So you really fucked that bitch and bought her a sprite?" Poppa listened to one of Ak's girlfriends speak into the phone

"Man, ain't nobody buy her no damn sprite!" He spat into the phone, Poppa chuckled as Bam and Ace started running around the studio.