006

-Promys Elyse Hart
-Good luck on them 20 somethings..

I'm livin' life like I got somethin' to proveI sleep with demons in my living roomOn my way to riches on a dark roadWith a ar and some narcos

I sleep with demons in my living room
On my way to riches on a dark road
With a ar and some narcos..

Music played at a fair volume throughout the two story home as Kanai and Promys attempted to make breakfast.

It was going on 12pm and they had both just got up and did their hygiene.

"Move, cause if you mess up my eggs it's that." Promys slick pushed him out the way.

"What it is?" He laughed.

"Imma fuck you up, I never played." She sat the fork down, grabbing her bowl of cereal off the counter.

"You can't beat me, crazy ass girl." He shook his head making her smile but roll her eyes.

"I definitely can.."

"Y'all he don't know how to cook eggs! Like G he literally burnt them." Promys flipped the camera to the second pan of burnt eggs.

They had been on live for a good ten minutes.

You always eating some eggs😂

yall would be cutee

"I know." Promys laughed at the first comment.

"And this just my dawg, chill." She poured out her milk in the sink.

when you coming back to school ? Ms waters class not the same

Post on YouTube!

This his playlist or yours?

"Imma be there next week boo don't even worry bout it, and I willl. I just don't be knowing what to post.." She started scrambling her eggs with the fork.

"This his playlist, he got good taste?" Kanai mugged the camera as he read the comments, then nodded at Promys's statement.

"Aye watchu want? You want a pink space ship?" He sung in her face making her smile.

"Lemme see, say cheese.." Kanai stood over her as she sprinkled cheese in the pan, she looked up at him then back at the phone.

"No, move." She dogged her head.

"Nigga say cheese." He grabbed her face and laughed, when she finally smiled he noticed he wasn't tripping, she had definitely got her braces off.

"When you got dem bitches off?" He let go of her face.

"Two days ago, and my gap already back." She turned the stove off and grabbed her phone.

"You pose to wear your retainers, thats 5k wasted."