004

-Promys Elyse Hart
-Good luck on them 20 somethings..

"Girl, are you laced?" Sanai questioned, snapping Promys out of her thoughts

"Probably." She stared at herself in the mirror before they both laughed.

"You just want me to do a ponytail?" Sanai started untying her hair.

"Yea, or a bun. I just don't want it down.." Promys explained gaining a nod in response.

"You look cute." Sanai complimented.

"Thank you." Promys fixed her shirt in the back.

She had on a pink shirt that read "MARNI" in white lettering, of course she had it tied it in the front and tucked.

She wore Ksubi shorts, which she paired with ivory white bapes.

"You got that belly button pierced and crop every shirt, who you feeling like?" Sanai sprayed water all over to which Promys scrunched her face up.

"G my shirts been cropped since I was in 1st grade, this shit in me not on me." Promys rolled her eyes playfully.

"Your accent so strong, you remind me of star." Sanai rubbed hair milk throughout her hair.

Which was true, the two were both born and raised in Chicago.

"Chicago don't got no accent." Promys mugged.

"I used to jack that too, but when I hear other people say certain shit you can definitely tell if they from here." Sanai explained.

"Ion think we do.."

"Why you neva wear your natural hair? It's pretty as hell." Sanai slicked her hair back with a soft brush.

"It's too much, when I can just throw on a lace or rock some knotless.." Promys trailed off.

"Girl, your hair be baby oil slick with only water. If you think thats alot imagine mines."

"I don't wanna imagine it. Im very aware how easy I got it.."

"Poppa coming?" Promys smiled and nodded.

"You like him?" She tied her into a low ponytail, Promys shrugged.

"I don't know, why?"

Sanai brushed her edges out.

"I like him for you. I hate that you like older niggas, but he's an exception."

"Probably the only one I trust with you.." Promys nodded and held the edge booster out for her.

"I do like him, I lied. " Promys admitted.

"Mhm whole time Im already knowing, turn around." She fluffed the ponytail out.

"You getting thick on me, what you been doing?"