007

-Promys Elyse Hart
-Good luck on them 20 somethings..

Baby while we're youngI think we should do something crazyLike say, "Fuck everyone"And just run away from the daily routineYeah, you know what I meanI'm tellin' everybody you're mine and I like itAnd I really hope you don't mind, I can't fight itN...

I think we should do something crazy
Like say, "Fuck everyone"
And just run away from the daily routine
Yeah, you know what I mean
I'm tellin' everybody you're mine and I like it
And I really hope you don't mind, I can't fight it
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited
That I finally decided on you

"What is that supposed to be?" BabyGirl sat her caprisun next to her on the ground as she sat criss cross apple sauce.

She had just sat her camera up and pressed record.

"Don't worry bout it, you wanted it to be a challenge so bad." Kanai spoke as he outlined rick from rick and morty, but as the joker.

It was the day before thanksgiving and the two were sitting in Promys's room, unlike the others who were downstairs helping with food prep.

"Okay." She rolled her eyes, squeezing her choice of colors onto her wooden palette.

"So hey guys, did y'all miss me? I missed y'all too.."

"This just a raw vlog, cause I haven't posted on my channel in like two months."

"We haven't posted on our sister channel either, that's all on Sanai though I promise." Promys slightly erased the pencil marks on her canvas, she was doing a thermal body painting.

"Anyways, I have a guest here. Even though y'all treat him like he the star on my lives. Say hey." Kanai stuck his middle finger up at the camera.

"That's why Ion see how y'all like him, he really dislikes y'all for whatever reason. But we gon do the flamingo trend while we paint" She said.

"What that is?" Kanai looked up at her, then back at his canvas.

"It's just questions, but like deep ones." She explained.

"Ight, come on." He nodded.

"Okay, first one is do you believe in right person wrong timing?" Started the outer layer of her body blue.

"Nah, well yea.." He nodded.

"I think the concept of it is somethin muhfuckas can relate to. Like when you meet somebody but they circumstances or timing not ideal for a relationship to be built." He explained further gaining a nod in response.

"Right, but with a disclaimer. Cause when it's the wrong time, they usually don't end up being the right person in the end." Promys stated.