001

-Promys Elyse Hart
-Good luck on them 20 somethings..

-Promys Elyse Hart-Good luck on them 20 somethings

"You so pretty, buttbutt." Promys's older sister Sanai complimented, she had just got done doing her hair for her business page.

Promys didn't know what the hairstyle was at first, but it came out cute and she was always down to be a brand ambassador.

"Aren't I?" Promys ran her fingers through the hair.

"See how you drag it?" She grabbed a black bow from her bag making Promys laugh.

"I want a white bow, I changed my mind." Promys blurted, grabbing her vibrating phone before it made its way off the table.

"Which boyfriend is that?" Sanai asked, usually Promys would say something smart but Sanai was genuinely asking.

Promys wasn't a hoe, but when it came to niggas? She had them.

"It's Dman." She informed, pressing the red button.

"Girl, he like 20 something." She tightened the bow.

"I knoww, spare me indignity." Promys examined her face in the mirror.

She sometimes felt like she wasn't pretty, but she knew she wasn't ugly.

"Im just saying, you my little sister. A nigga 21 cant do nothing with you." She cleaned up around her, putting tops on bottles and picking up any hair.

"I hear you, but we don't date." Promys shrugged.

She hated when her sister got in mommy mode, but that's all Sanai knew because their mother wasn't always there.

Though she is now, they never let her forget the times when she wasn't.

Promys was only 17, turning 18 next month in December so she could see where her sister was coming from.

The two had a good bond for the most part, so when they did get into it it was always serious.

Like not speaking for weeks, Sanai would always break no contact first though because one thing about a grudge is promys would hold it.

Thats just how she is.

"So what y'all do?" Sanai tilted her head.

"What you talkin bout willis?" Promys mocked gary coleman matching her head angle.

"Im serious.." Promys laughed before speaking

"We don't do nothing. Im his girlfriend, but he not my boyfriend." She grabbed her lipgloss out her purse.

"Whatever that mean, you wanna come with me to Azeir house?" Sanai questioned.

Azeir was Sanai's boyfriend, they had been together for two years. But they knew eachother for as long as they could remember and that went for the rest of them too.