008

-Promys Elyse Hart
-Good luck on them 20 somethings..

"Bruh, I hate when yo glasses be so fuckin close to your face

"Bruh, I hate when yo glasses be so fuckin close to your face. Slide them bitches down some." Ak mugged promys. Who was paying attention closely as Kanai showed her the correct way to do Trigonometry.

"Bro, I don't like them down I like them pushed all the way up. Leave me alone." She returned the mug.

"You know yo unit circle right?" Kanai looked up from the paper, Promys nodded.

"Ight, so you start inna inside. Dat's where all the degrees at. Where you fucked up at was measurin the circle from 0-360 degrees. Do it from in radians, that go from 0 2 pi." He erased her work for the 20th question.

"And what's onna outside?" He questioned.

"X & Y coordinates." Kanai nodded.

"So you tryna find the cosine of 30 degrees, where dats at on the circle?" Promys marked the spot.

"Now mark the x coordinate."

"Now what it's equal to?"

"Square root of three over two?" Promys spoke unsure.

"You right." He reassured.

"Foreal? Ayee!" She did a little dance in her seat making him laugh.

"That was the cutest shit ever." Sanai laughed, ending the video.

"Right, like ughh." True agreed, Promys laughed as she flipped her paper to the back.

"Guys, my birthday is in a week." She blurted.

"We know boo, you decided where you wanna go?" Sanai questioned, Promys shook her head as she wrote her name and the date at the top.

"Noo, shit stressful I'm not gonna yiee." Promys scanned over the 20 more questions she had on the back of the page.

"Lets go to bora bora, and never come back till we all 20 something." Ak suggested.

"Aedyn baby, everybody but y'all three is already twenty something." Sanai laughed, referring to him, True and Promys.

Ak was 19, true was 18 and Promys was of course seventeen.

"I know, I'm sayin doe like until we turn 20. Then just come back on some Poppa shit.." He explained further.

"We both know yo mama and my mama don't play that shit, next idea please." Promys said.

"Shit Yata did that to y'all that one time, it's gbg." Bam shrugged, her mouth dropped slightly.

"See how you drag it?"

"Let's go to Dr, we ain't been in years." Sanai said.

"Ou yes, that's exactly where we going." Promys nodded.