009

-Promys Elyse Hart
-Good luck on them 20 somethings..

"Im real conceited since first grade, I been that bitch

"Im real conceited since first grade, I been that bitch. You got a girl? Boo its cool I ain't gon tell her shit!" Music played from Promys's phone as her and Kanai made a tiktok video. 

"We go together now mwah, give me a kiss." Promy's posed in the camera.

Midway through filming, Kanai unexpectedly grabbed her face placing a quick kiss on her lips causing her mouth to drop slightly.

"Ouu shit, see how you drag it?" Promys ended the video, saving it to her drafts.

"Ain't dats what I was pose to do?" They laughed together and she nodded.

"You ain't wrong king, do this one with me right quick." Promys sat the phone up.

"Ion know how to do that." She smacked her lips.

"All you doing is picking me up, I'm the one doing all the work foreal." She clicked on a reference video.

"Imma just talk you through it, we not finna keep watching it till you learn."

"Talk me through it?" He mugged to which she bust out laughing.

"Through the video G, come on." She sat the 3 second timer.

"Put your hand over my head." She instructed as she spun around.

"Now pick me up." He lifted her off the ground and she kicked her feet in the air.

"Okay, don't drop me." She spoke before jumping on his back.

She jumped off his back and held his hand as they both started jumping around together.

"Niggas up there lily gagging, HURRY UP!" Bam shouted up the stairs making them laugh.

"Okay, come on." Promys grabbed her phone.

"You gon be hot as fuck jumpin around inna sweater, you look like a bag of skittles." Kanai blurted.

"Imma take it off when we get there, why you clocking my sweater? I hate men with opinions." She frowned.

"My fault, not gon yie." He shook his head making her bust out laughing.

"You using it wrong Ka'Nai.."

«»

"Brayden foreal, stop pushing these people kids." Promys laughed at Bam pushing the babies down at the trampoline park.