011

-Promys Elyse Hart
-Good luck on them 20 somethings..

"Elyse you know every time you use my cards I get a notification?" My mama looked up from her phone as I sat at the island eating blackberries

"You do?" I made a face.

"Yea, Im not dumb. Goofy."

"Mama no you don't." I moved the empty tray to the side and grabbed my unopened one.

"Yes the fuck I do, you literally just ordered fashion nova last night?" She mugged.

"Oh.. You be seeing that?"

"Yea like are you nuts? Order something else and you're done!" She exclaimed making me laugh.

She always telling me I'm done, what is that even supposed to mean?

"Im serious, and you need to stop eating all these blackberries. Fucking berry monster." She mumbled the last part making me holler.

"I just bought three packs today and you already downed two." She pointed at the empty packs.

"Then you hollering, for what? You and your sister are done. Where Sanai?" She questioned making me sigh as my laughter died down.

"She upstairs, why?" I scoffed and popped more blackberries in my mouth.

"Why are you not at school? That's what I really came home for." She frowned.

"I don't know, but I can't go no more." I shrugged.

"You can, its ten a-clock."

"Nahhh."

"Hey YouTube it's your girl Promys!" She waved both hands to which I smacked my lips and got up from the island.

"That page need to be removed immediately, or you're done." I spoke before going walking upstairs.

"I hope it never get removed, Talking bout today I'm gonna be singing father can you hear me!" She mocked 8 year old me.

"And you sat there and recorded it, bye."

I walked back downstairs, grabbed my blackberries then went upstairs again.

"This literally how I was ordering my clothes last night." I laughed, soon as I seen Sanai laid across her bed with my mama card in her hand.

"Im finna pay my phone bill with mommy card, how the hell you got a card in my name and ain't tell me? That's okay watch this." She nodded as she confirmed the payment making me bust out laughing.

"The only card that don't notify her is that pink discover card." I informed.

"It ain't gone notify her." She said making me shrug, like how you gone tell me? I done used all of her cards.