010

-Promys Elyse Hart
-Good luck on them 20 somethings..

-Promys Elyse Hart -Good luck on them 20 somethings

"Kanai." Promys called out as she laid on his shoulder.

"You like me?" She questioned making him nod.

"How much?"

He moved his shirt so that the tattoo on his shoulder was showing.

Promys frowned then tilted her head to read it, smiling once she read "To infinity and beyond."

"That was cute, I like you that much more." She laughed.

"Clock it." Kanai made a L shape with his fingers.

"Boy you think that mean lame, loser and clock it." Promys rolled her eyes playfully.

"It do, it mean all of em." He grabbed a random book off the book shelf that hung over her bed.

"Out of all the books you could've chose.." Promys trailed off as he scanned over
"Girl In Pieces."

"What this bout?" He questioned, flipping through the pages, stopping once he seen one with blue highlighter all over it.

"Glass?" He mumbled as his eyes widened to which Promys bust out laughing.

"Chill." She took the book from him and ripped out all the pages she had annotated.

"Why? You highlighted it for a reason."

"Exactly, that reason wasn't for nobody to see it.." Promys crumbled the pages up, throwing them across her room. They landed in her small white trash can that was specifically for paper.

"Clearly what you highlighted is how you feelin tho." Kanai stated as Promys grabbed the rolling tray.

"Exactly, but don't nobody need to know how I feel but these grams." Promys shrugged as she tucked the wood.

"Who taught you how ta roll?" Kanai questioned since she was doing it a little too well.

"Me.." Promys made a face as she wrapped a paper around it.

"That shit tea." He nodded making her mouth drop slightly.

"Never did you just say tea to me, Kanai." She laughed.

"Yea cause then you puttin a paper over it, you kills me." He shook his head.

"I just tried it one day, it hold better and burn slower this way so I kept doing it." She shrugged as she waved the wood through the fire before lighting it.

"You gotta chill, you only seventeen." He shook his head.

"Boy, when you started smoking?" She tilted her head.