Chapter 1 - Reunion

I can feel Drew's warm arms wrapped around my waist as we watch together up at the dark and cloudless sky, where the Moon is shining red also lighting our faces. It was the full Moon, an important night of the vampires. It meant again that another human would safe us, vampires once again. Drew pets my hair and kisses me gently on my neck. "Shall we go princess? We have a long drive to my father's place to spend the Bloody Moon's night", Drew whispers. I nod and give a fast kiss on his cheeck. He chuckled and then pulled me with him to the car. 

As i step inside the house Lucifer is the first one at the door, he runs to me and ruffles my hair. "The young couple is here!" Lucifer accounts to everyone and Falk goes to Drew to greet his son like any loving father. "Son! Welcome!" Falk says to Drew and also hugs me like his own child, as before. As me and Falk hug Kevin comes down the stairs and makes me laugh by wiggling his eyebrows. Sky gives a playful push to Kevin but turns his attention to somewhere else when his wife puts their three year old kid in his arms. Sky smiles and kisses his wife. I smile. 

When we all sit by the late dinner table the table is full of blood bottles and such. Xavier brings me the usual shivers as he sits next to me, from reflects move closer to Drew who puts a protective hand on my tight. "Don't worry hunny", Drew whispers in my ear as he puts blood in my glass too. I nod but press myself against Drew. 

Ada-aunt comes to the room with a very strange smile, she sits down accross me and Drew and smiles warmly to us that is against her evil nature. I give back a fake smile. "What's up with her?" i whisper to Drew as Ada looks somewhere else and cannot hear. Drew tries not to chocke in his drink as he begins laughing. "She has wanted me to marry someone a long time ago", he whispers. I chuckle. "Next she probably wants grand children", i sigh. Drew looks at me, bites his lip and smiles seductivily, i push him and he giggles like a child.