Chapter 5 - Returning to the book shop

Drew's hand caresses my tight. It is late night, me and Drew sit in his car on an empty parking slot, me on Drew's lap on the driver's seat. We are kissing when someone knocks loudly on the passenger seat's door. I scream and Drew presses me against his chest, his arms ready to protect me from possible dangers. Xavier's angry face is shining trough the window. Drew rolls the window down. "What the hell!?" Drew asks visibly angry. "I knew you two do it! You have done it before too!" 

"He did what!?" Falk asks once we have returned to his house. Drew whines about Xavier to his father. "Yeah! He had followed us the whole time just because 'he wanted to look after us' for gods shake!" Drew says angrily. Falk shakes his head. "They would have fucked!" Xavier says from his place on the sofa. "What the fuck? Is that a problem!? We are both adults!" Drew answers furious, i hold his hand. "Yeah, true. Vaelra, Drew go to your room please, i need to talk to Xavier about this", Falk says calmly and we behave. 

Me and drew move to his room. Drew locks the door when i say: "I can't handle this anymore", i decide and break into tears. Drew comes to me. "Hey hey! Hunny, what can't you handle anymore? Did i do something wrong?" Drew asks and hugs me from behind. "I can't handle Xavier anymore! His fucking crazy! I want to go home!" i cry. Drew caresses my arms and kisses me on top of my head. "You want to go home?" 

I nod. "Home or Xavier the fuck out of here", i cry at the same time when Drew tries to shush me. "Hunny, if you want home, we will go home", Drew whispers. I look up at him. "Cmon, i'll handle speaking to my dad and we can go."