Chapter 8 - The human world

I show up in the middle of a street and Vampir let's out a meow. "We need to be careful that no one notices us showing up from nowhere", Drew says and puts a hand on my shoulder. Others nod. We start heading to a nearest hotel. The humans look at us a bit strangely when we walk in a big group with a lot of bags and especially because i have a cat in my arms, but as strangers here don't talk to eatchother, they just passes us. Lucifer walks in front of our group and looks around with a deadly look on his face, like he would be ready to protect others at all costs. 

Finally we arrive to a hotel room numbered 234. There is two big two human beds and a one bunk bed. I let Vampir down and he walks to one of the bed, jumps on it and begins sleeping. "Well, the young couple probably shares a bed at home too", Kevin says and throws himself on the bunk bed's lower bed. Me and Drew both nod in a sign of agreement. "Then no fucky fucky tonight", Darew adds, teasing us. Me and Drew both laugh and Darew keeps teasing us until we swear with our lives that we won't touch eatchother in that way. At the same time i realize i am happy to be gone from Xavier for a while now.

Drew leads me to our bed and we begin unpacking our stuff, but only the things we will need. "What it is like?" i ask from Drew suddenly. "What? Fucking? Well..", Drew answers, i go bright red. "No! Killing? What is it like?" i ask a bit nervous. "Well.. You killed the lord.. It feels the same", he answers. I nod and remember how broken, how awful i felt to kill the lord.. But still, it was to safe Ella and my family. Thinking about them makes me wonder how they are doing now in the soul eater's world where they moved in. "Yeah", i say and go silent.