Chapter 7 - The start of an adventure

My eyes widen. "What!?" i ask horrified. Drew takes me into his hug. "Everything's ok, everything's ok, i promise you that", Drew shushes me. I wasn't scared of having to kill about 16 people and find the choosen one and take some blood from them, no, not yet, that fear would start later. Right now i was scared of the idea of going back to the human world, the place where i came from. 

"No no no! I can't go back!" i mumble. Drew caresses my back. "Now you have to", Kevin says. "Kevin!" the others silent him by saying his name at the same time. Kevin sighs. 

I'm packing stuff with Drew in the book shop while the others are waiting downstairs in the living room. The travel should be started as soon as possible so it would end fast too. Who knows how hard it would be to find the choosen one this time? When i have gotten my back bag ready Drew helps me up and kisses me once on the mouth. "Everything is going to be just fine, you'll see that", he whispers when we go down the stairs to the living room. 

"Vampir!" i call our cat and right away the little kitty walks to me. We have to take him with us, we can't leave it alone for who knows how long of a time. Vampir pushes against Drew's legs, Drew is his favorite owner. 

We make a portal to the human world, the portal is coloured forest green. I am the first one to walk in, Vampir in my arms. Lucifer comes right behind me and Kevin is being pushed in playfully.