Chapter 2 - Hunger

Me and Drew stay the night in his old room. Our friend promised ti take care of our cat meanwhile. 

I'm laying on my back on the bed meanwhile Drew smiles brightly. He climbs on my lap and kisses me, turning me underneath him. "Aw, who's hungry?" he asks as he suddenly looks me into my eyes. Just then i realize by myself too that my eyes are red from hunger. "Did you forget to drink?" Drew asks and pets my cheek with his other hand. "Ops", i answer. Drew chuckles and pulls his shirt off. "Of course, you waited for something more delicious", Drew says and winks. "Shut up!" i say and hide my flushing face with my hands. Drew laughs and pulls from behind my head in a way that my face is now against his neck. 

Slowly i move his a bit wild growing hair to the side and bite his flesh, as soon as my teeth hit his blood, that runs sweetly out Drew lets out a small sigh. I carefully start to drink his blood, Drew smiles crookedly: "Mm.. Just like that."

I drink more after hearing his words. I get some type of comfort from drinking his blood, like something would finally stop my never ending hunger. Drew giggles quietly. "Fuck you make me crazy", Drew whispers and lays us both down on the bed. I feel his hot breath on my neck, Drew bites me and begins to drink too. "A-ah", i whisper. Drew mumbles something and pets my hair.