Chapter 11 - Returned

I sit in the dinner table and drink blood from a glass bottle meanwhile Drew behind me is cutting onions. The boys whisper among eatchother and finally Kevin turns to me: "Listen Vaelra, i don't mean to hurt your feelings with this but.. We have planned to return you to the vampire world.. You just.. Can't do this and that's completely okay but we think you have went trough enough suffering", Kevin says finally and tries  to sound so kind that it's hard to even belive it's him speaking. "Okay", i answer but stay quiet in the part where i want to say 'but i don't want to go back in there because of Xavier.'

Kevin looks at me surprised, maybe i took the idea too easily. "Well, then", he says. "But eat first, we don't want to starve you alive", he adds. "Food made by cheff Kevin", he accounts proudly. "Okay", i answer again. Drew smiles at me. "Don't even look at her Drew! You two need to be separated for a while!" Kevin complains. I drink the last drops of blood and wipe my lips to my hand. 

I hug Drew for the last time in a long time before i turn around to face the peach colored portal. Lucifer puts Vampir on my lap. "Cya soon!" i say and Drew nods with a smile. "For sure we will", he says, then Kevin pushes me inside the portal. "Send love and hugs from us!" i can hear him yell after me, then everything goes dark.