Chapter 6 - Meeting at a school

The next midnight Drew says goodbyes to me in front of my school, our school's are ext to eatchother but the school where i and Kevin go is smaller. Kevin suddenly pulls me hardly from my arm. "Alright pigeons! Time to go!" he says and me and Drew laugh. Drew still waves before starting to walk to the other school campus. 

I start to walk next to Kevin. "What class do we have first?" i ask. "The class about marking", Kevin answers and rises his shoulders once. He greets some vampires who walks past us. 

I sit by my desk and make some notes at the same time the teacher speaks to us. Suddenly my phone vibrates, i make sure the teacher doesn't see me and i look at the message i have gotten. Drew had messaged into our group chat named Blood and rush: "Kevin lead Vaelra into the Night bell's dining hall after class, ASAP!!!"

The night bell is Drew's, Darew's and Lucifer's school's name. Me and Drew change worried looks. 

Me and Kevin walk trough a big dining hall. Vampires around us are eating, drinking and talking in peace. I look around and see the group sitting all alone by the tables outside. Me and Kevin walk there quietly, not saying a word to anyone else. 

Drew gets up as soon as we arrive and kisses both my cheeks. "Are you okay?" he asks worriedly. "I am, has something happened?" i ask. Drew's quietness however tells me more than thousand words. "What happened?" i ask again. "We were choosed again to that.. Work", Darew says. "To get the every years blood", Lucifer explains and looks at me worriedly. "And Vaelra, you were choosen too.. You have to come get the blood with us.."