8: im such trash for this story smh

The two had found themselves in each other's presence more than they had ever expected to be lately, but of course, that was in no way a bad thing, because Gee had both a wonderful ass and the cutest giggle in the world, and Frank was literally so out of his depth that he was at the bottom of the fucking ocean, but it didn't matter at all, because Gee was fucking beautiful - there was no other way to put it.

And he was head over heels for her - there was no other way to put that either.

But of course, there was no way that Frank was going to admit that, not even to himself.

"Frank?" Gee asked, meeting his gaze with raised eyebrows, "are you okay? You've kind of just been staring for like ten minutes now."

Gee was finishing her art homework, which had been half abandoned with the conversation of the past hour, whereas now she had silence and a chance to focus, she still wasn't satisfied, because Frank looked just a little off and that mattered so much more.

Frank put his cigarette to his lips and exhaled loudly, "I'm fine..." he added, shrugging a little, "I'm just tired, that's all."

"Yeah, like I haven't heard that one a hundred times before." Gee laughed it off, putting her sketchbook down entirely, and moving to sit beside Frank. "You should really cut down on cigarettes, you know? That's like-"

"Shut up." Frank shook his head, rolling his eyes a little, "I'm fine, Gee, look, I'm just thinking about something, and it's making me just a little worried, even though I shouldn't be, but I can't talk to you about it because it's a secret, and I can't tell you, sorry... so..." It wasn't the best of excuses, but Gee seemed to accept it, so Frank reckoned it was nothing short of a success.

"Stop worrying then, please, Frank, I don't like it when you're upset." Gee sighed out, leaning into Frank a little, "and stop smoking in my fucking bedroom, it's my fucking bedroom, and I could like kick you out the house whenever, so-"

"You wouldn't, though." Frank added, smiling to himself.

"Yeah, but... look, Frank, that's not the fucking point, okay? Look, I'm just saying, that if there's something on your mind you should really tell me." Gee continued, pushing her hair behind her ears, and leaning back against the wall a little, "look, anyway, my parents aren't coming back until eight tonight, so you can stay longer, if you want, of course-"

"Of course I want to, I love spending time with you Gee."

"Because I'm just so amazing-"

"S- I was going to tell you to shut up, but you know what? Yeah, actually, yeah, you really are." Frank admitted, blushing a little, before directing his gaze to the floor, "I think you're beautiful, Gee, like seriously, so fucking beautiful-"

"Stop it," She shook her head in protest, "fucking stop it, Frank, I'm... I mean, I'm cute, yeah, but beautiful's a long shot-"

"Shut the fuck up, Gee." Frank rolled his eyes, finishing his cigarette and stubbing it out against the wall.

"Stop fucking doing that." Gee added, gesturing towards the cigarette ash on her bedroom wall, "my parents are gonna notice, and then they're gonna think I smoke, and my mum will fucking set me alight-"

"Fine, fine, fine..." Frank groaned, shaking his head, as he brushed the ash away, "but you look so beautiful, you know that, for real?"

"You only say that because you see this version of me that I've made, whereas, the 'me' on the inside, no... that's not beautiful at all... I hate- I fucking hate me... I... I mean, I like what I see when I look in the mirror like this, but I still feel like I'm lying to myself-"