Chapter - 1: Introduction

I've heard several times that my parents talk about the twin brothers that they lost in a miscarriage before I was born; In my dreams, I have always wanted older brothers, not one but two; brothers who would understand me, who would comfort me, and who would stand by me. 

I believe in miracles; my life was full of wonderful experiences, each mistake I could learn from, and each lesson that every chapter of my life was given. Everyone once has a lowest moment in their life, and so do I, but luckily I met them when I needed them the most. How amazing is it; to get something you have yearned for years finally; what I have learned is that one day or some day I'll receive something I wish for, and it's my job to keep it FOREVER...

My Name is Wei Qingling; a young ordinary teenage girl, you might say. Then what is considered extraordinary, to me my life is what I defined it, I am not interested in finding the meaning of life but in enjoying life and its hidden meaning...

***************************************************************

Today is my 13th birthday, my parents were out with my younger sister to buy me a birthday cake, and to be honest, I wanted a chocolate cake...

Anyway, I'm a teenager now!, I'm ready to seek adventures in this world! However, teenage life is not as fun as I imagined; most of teenagers vape, have relationships, goes to bars and club, and even do drugs. But for me, I'm not interested in those kinds of stuff, they're not "fun" to me.

Oh, I haven't pressed the record button yet, Let me tell you that again (This nonsense again x2 )

***************************************************************

"What's your MBTI" they asked, "What is MBTI?"... I quickly went to the browser to test it...

My MBTI is ENTP, I have known that since I was born! People usually tell me that I'm quiet, and every time someone says that, my sister looks at me with a disgusted face... Yeah, I'm crazy inside.

You know what, I just fought with her this morning. I'm INTP now, I became quiet ( bullsh*t ), but I am close with every friend from my class, I'm good at socialization, ...there are only 6 students in my class... 

Talking about my studenthood, I've got good teachers, good friends, and a good school but not very good grades. I have two best friends, Bai Yongrui and Lei Zhengsheng, some girls have told me they are handsome, but in my eyes, they are somehand, they had broken their legs..so..umm

"What's your dream?" they asked again, by the way who's "they"? No one asked, this is for the story... yeah..

"My dream?" I wondered for a while, asking myself "What is my dream?"...

"I want to eat dinner right now.." is that my dream??

******************************************************************