Chapter - 12: Zhengsheng's Talents

Just like they saw a spiderman in real life, the whole class shouted in amazement "YOU CAME TO SCHOOL EARLY?!? QINGLING!!" "I always arrive early? Aghh wait...I don't think soo..I take my words back!" I happily enter to the classroom since this's the earliest I've ever arrived; full of energy I begin to open my textbook... not to study (why would i)... to sleep on that.

"Woww! That's awesome!!" "When did you learn drawing? It's so nice!" friends gathered around Zhengsheng... "It's cool man!" stated Yongrui. As soon as I heard Yongrui complimenting others, I knew it that would be amazing (he rarely does). A beautifully drawn sketch of a raccoon was attracting everyone's attention... "Of course, Zhengsheng is perfect at almost everything!" I said...

"Except for his height!!" Liqin laughed... "Pls stop :3" ..."Truth is bitter my friend" I continued.

********************************************************************
Although Liqin's words are kind of correct, Zhengsheng's talent is out of this world. He is a clever student, teacher's favourite, has top grades, and a load of other skills.

He had been awarded by the school multiple times and was always the first in lessons. That feeling is hard to explain but I'm proud of him every time he achieves something. And not only to him, also to Yongrui... They are special to me :)

Zhengsheng: I'll play the piano for this year's school finishing ceremony!

Me & the girls: Yayyy!! Hapi Hapi Hapi!

Yongrui: Bruhh, it is still so long for the school to finish!!

Liqin: Time flies so fast these days, even though we're in the middle of the school year right now.

Jingfei: It still feels like yesterday when me and Qingling search for bullies in the school because it was too boring!!

Ye Huan: I even forgot you just started to attend with us this year Jing Fei!

Jingfei: That's because you don't pay attention to the school ;-;

Zi Ming: Nooooo!! I pay attention to school!

Everyone: We're not talking about you dude!! -_-

***************************************************************************

Like the quote "With great power comes great responsibility", "With top hyper comes top confident"... But they are confident because they CAN be... unlike me (Surely) But still I'm over-confident, sometimes it works but mostly "no". So be confident but not over-confident. Anyway, Zhengsheng is one of those hypers who CAN be confident or even OVER-confident.

"I'm big brain" "I'm so clever!!" "I'm genius!" He always compliments himself... it's kind of boosting self-love.. so..yeah? I don't blame him...

"Qing Ling, Why are you talking to the whiteboard alone??" "Hehe, nothing teacher!"

*Bell Rings 

I just remembered that tomorrow we'll have a P.E class once again, hope math teacher does't take it TwT

"Hey, Qingling. Such a coincidence, I was going to your class. Please tell your friends that I'll be teaching to your class during the P.E period because your coach caught a cold yesterday."

I knew it... She would do..."yes teacher"

The emotional information had received by my friends with blood, sweat and tears... Even top student like Zhengsheng hate MATH.

***************************************************************************