Chapter - 11: Memories

"M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S, Memories, are the spaces that store our each of the precious seconds from the past, but some experiences are good, while some are bad. But every moments with my best friends are meaningful to me, and although I had a difficult time during the previous year, with the support of my friends I was able to come through this far easily."

The sun shines towards my eyes, constellation instruments played to my head, "Am I in heaven?" No... It was an alarm I snoozed for 7 times in a row... "LING LING!! WAKE UP!!" my sister yelled at me, I could understand her, I didn't move one bit although half of my body fell to the ground. "Shoot, the exam results are today." I got up instantly from my bed.

*Ringtone "Hello!! Yongrui! Can you please tell the teacher that I'll be late for a while?? I just woke up!" "Sad, teacher's gonna treat us to cake for her birthday right now. If you are late any longer, you won't have a chance for a bite!!"

See? That's what happens every time I miss school...

******************************************************************************

With the last hope for a piece of cake, I rushed to the classroom... The view I saw was unbearable, Zhaohui take the very last bite... In pain, I sit in my seat, regretting my life decisions...

"Here, take it buddy. I'm full already." Zhengsheng give me his cake although he haven't take a bite. Told you he's different right? He's very caring to me... But how could I bear to see him being hungry when I'm delightfully eating... I'm his friend, I have to be kind to him.. With the generous heart, I ate the cake while closing my eyes... "I'm such a nice friend" I said to myself.

*cough cough

Jingfei: The cake is too sweet! *cough

Yongrui: Yeah, it doesn't taste good...

Zhengsheng: You guys are soo dumb!! xD

Of course, there's no way he's being too good today... There's always an intention TwT

***************************************************************************

To continue talking about the memories, I still remember the day when we planned for a birthday suprise for our teacher Ms. Feng. Ahh, I miss those days :<

"Shh!!! Teacher's back now! Don't tell that the cake was not good, she'll be sad!" Liqin alerted to the classmates. "Yeah, we all have to say White Lies!!" The teacher entered to the class room...

Me: "Huh? Where is our class teacher, sir??" 

Science sir: "She's busy right now, I'll announce the exam results so please sit at your seats and listen carefully. Alright?"

The whole class: "Yes sir"

*******************************************************************************

[Science Exam's resuts: 40 marks in total]

1. Zhengsheng - 36 marks (Not surprising)

2. Liqin - 34 marks

3. Me - 31.5 marks

4. Yongrui - 31 marks

5. Ye Huan - 30 marks

6. Li Qing - 29 marks

7. Zhaohui -25 marks

8. Zi Ming - 19 marks (As expected)

"AGHHH... I was so near with the mark of you, Xiao Mei Mei!! That stoopid 0.5!" ~ Bai Yongrui

No no no!, he's not being jealous of me, he's just having an emotional moment because his new crush told him she'd answer back if he got into top-3 but he didn't. Sad brother, guess his memories are gonna fill with rejectments!

**********************************************************************