Chapter - 8: New Student

I woke up early today, everyone was amazed as they had just seen the sunrise from the west. But there's a reason for my action as you know, "There's reason in everything" - that one text labeled on my toothbrush holder.... The NEW STUDENT..is coming!

Gathering my little classmates like Pokemon cards, we all made sure that we wouldn't be showing our dark side to the new student, ..*Crazy side, I mean...

As the New student entered to our room, we all acted like the cool kids, except for Zi Ming. Although he is obviously rude sometimes, and annoying + silly, he's friendly to others... And of course, there's Zhengsheng who looks like he hasn't slept for ages...

"1,2,3,4,5,6. Hel-Hello! I'm Xiong Zhaohui, and I will be attending here for the rest of the school year" he said. Zhaohui is pretty tall, and cool, except for his sneezing behavior, still not too bad, our teacher could teach us some sneezing instrumentals...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's lunch break was amazing, Yongrui shared some shrimps and I also bought a lemon tea. While other students were still eating, I secretly went back to our class to hold my imaginary concert. "Nice, there are other students.." Guess Jingfei had the same idea as me, we both whispered to each other.

Jingfei: What should we do now? Zhaohui is here!!

Me: I'm not sure, but dignity is the most important thing for us women, we shouldn't act carelessly in front of unfamiliar people.

Jingfei: He looks familiar actually. But anyways, you're right...

[ 3 Seconds Later ]

"Oh my, Oh my god, yesanghaesseo na"

"I was really hoping that he would come through~"

Of course, we can't delay our concert... We danced and sang just in front of Zhaohui, he didn't care at all.. He looked chill...

*Clapsx100* Haha, you're kidding right? Every students including the teachers claps to our performance, is this a moment to be proud of? Probably not...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.E is fun, haha lies, not for me. I don't like doing exercises at all but still better than the double math class. Every time I wanted to give up on doing sports I always looked to Yongrui, he's very tall so I can't see his face under the sunlight, and that's the point, I gave up... because I want people to see my face...

Liqin & Zi Ming are good at sports, Zi Ming was once even on the school basketball team, but he got kicked out for fighting... as usual... Poor Zhengsheng, he never had a chance to do any sports because he gets tired very quickly, but he doesn't look like he wants to play.

Looking at Zhaohui from the side, I also thought he is very familiar. "Zhaohui, are you still fighting with your friends from your old class?" said the P.E tutor ... Oh I remembered, he's from the class beside our class, and that might be the reason he looks so chill to witness some silly girls dancing around... every student in this school is already used to about our class...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------