Chapter - 6: Nicknames

I love nicknames, I feel like if someone gives me a nickname that means I'm special to them. And that's the reason I have got multiple names; I can't even memorize them. Some of my favorite nicknames are "Ling Ling" the home name that my dad gave me, and "Snowie" the name Zhengsheng gave to me... Not a nickname, but I also like "Xiao Mei Mei" that Yongrui calls me, which means little sister...

My dad calls my mom his light, while my sister calls me a fool, it's kinda suit, to be honest...

And sometimes they call me gourd and even watermelon... sounds tasty...

****************************************************************

Today is Saturday and every weekend I have to go to my art school; I love doing art, I drew Acrylic paintings and it makes me feel relaxed. Lei Zhengsheng can also draw very well, remembering about him, I also remember that one of our classmate Jingfei's sister said that Zhengsheng looks like a frog... Although she isn't completely wrong, I see him more like a mouse... Mickey the Mouse...

So I drew a picture of Zhengsheng with a frog face, in a Mickey Mouse costume, the outcome was expectedly beautiful... I laugh happily looking at the painting, my friends are like this, who could make me smile without even having to do anything...

******************************************************************

*In a meeting with the whole class for some tea*

"Hey, guys!! Is my profile photo changed at your side??"

"Noo" - Yongrui  / "Not YET" -  Zhengsheng / "NOPE!" - Liqin /  "IDK" - Zi Ming / "Nahhh" - Jingfei

Many answers but not a single answer I wanted, then someone showed up; the 7th student of our class, someone who only shows up once a week... "Yeah It changed at my side," said Ye Huan, the forgotten classmate...

Every around 4 to 5 months; me, Zhengsheng and Yongrui change matching profiles, and for this time we chose racoon arts, and I got one racoon biting its feet... "You're biting your feet!!" he shouted, "HAHAHAHHA" every single quite classmates laughed at me. Yeah, it was biting feet... You know what, my sister heard it and said... "You like biting your feet"...

I couldn't say anything back... After the five stages of grief, I accepted my faith... And that's how I become "Qing Ling the biting feet".

****************************************************************