Chapter - 14: Misunderstandings

"You guys don't even understand me, you all are the same. You're just like anyone else. You never care about me and I hate you all like I do to everyone else. I HATE YOU ALL!" Zhaohui aggressively yelled with teary eyes at the whole class, leaving with a temper. Everyone was too stunned and just watched him leave without the ability to speak anymore...

It all started one month ago when Jingfei noticed he had been absent for a few days during the History project. Every one of us was genuinely concerned about him, but to be honest, no one did try to offer any help at all... Day by day, he begins to avoid being with us nor participate in any classroom activities. Until, one day we jokingly said we don't want him in our group... And, that's where everything changed.

Misunderstandings are one of the biggest problems in our everyday lives since many years of lasting relationships can be ruined easily by them... In Zhaohui's case, there's a possibility that he thinks we don't value him.

*********************************************************************************

Liqin: Why's he being so emotional these days??

Jingfei: I believe he also passed through the puberty stage...

Me: He probably feels sad because Zhengsheng sounds mean to him ;-;

Zhengsheng: No, I don't!

Yongrui: Yes, you do

Zhengsheng: Shut up, I care about him, he's also my friend. I just don't talk much with him because he's always teasing me!"

He's right, although Zhaohui is a new student. He always teases everyone whether they like it or not (just like Yongrui). And for someone like Zhengsheng, who takes jokes to his heart, that caused a little bit of a problem between them.

****************************************************************************

On our way to the canteen, we saw Zhaohui sitting alone by himself at the stairs. Ye Huan goes check if he's alright or not, but he just kept ignoring us... Back to our class, we asked our teacher if he was alright or not, but sometimes our seemingly kind actions only caused more pressure on others...

Suddenly, Zi Ming shows us a message from Zhaohui, showing how he's going through hard times, and how we tend to ignore him all the time. "That dude's going crazy!" "Why would he say that we ignore him??" "Yeahh, we tried a lot to support him!" "Well, actually no"

"Sorry guys, which part I still left to finish for the project?" He entered the classroom causally if he wasn't the one who shouted in the morning. Jingfei rolls her eyes, as Zhengsheng takes a deep sigh. I stand up, telling him the page number. "That's Math's homework page numbers Qingling" "Heh, sorry!!" He laughed, joyfully.

Zi Ming: HUH! Jingfei likes me!?!

Jingfei: Who the h*ll told you that!?!

Zi Ming: You texted me a lot, you also talked with me a lot!... So you don't?

Ye Huan: Who Would?

Everyone: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yet, some kinds of misunderstandings can result broken relationships and erased memories, some like this can end up getting punched...

***************************************************************************